Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 10/1/15 - Reds vs. Baby Bears

Re: 10/1/15 - Reds vs. Baby Bears

Selfish single by Votto to bring up the tying run.

DatDude grounds out and this one is ova.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I didn't really see the 'Lorenzen to the bullpen' thing but I am starting to get more on board with it. The biggest thing though is that even a small sample size (3 games, 4 innings), he hasn't walked anybody since shifting to the pen. The walks are what really killed him this year.

I still think he can be a starter, but he has to learn how to be deceptive with his stuff. Otherwise he will just have to throw really hard out of the pen.
    He had a nice inning there. I don't know if he can be a starter but nothing is written in stone with most of the pitching staff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

4. Likes:

Tom Servo (10-01-2015)

Would have been nice for Price to pitch Chapman on what may well be his last game at GABP. But save or whatever.

6. Likes:

757690 (10-01-2015)

No comment on the ridiculous Phillips play? Lol

He was on 3rd and deep infield fly to SS/3rd area and after the catch he tries to make a fool of Baez and while Baez is 50 feet off 3rd with the ball Phillips dances 20 feet off the base and just falls down lol....got in a ridiculous rundown and tagged out.

He looked really old.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    No comment on the ridiculous Phillips play? Lol

He was on 3rd and deep infield fly to SS/3rd area and after the catch he tries to make a fool of Baez and while Baez is 50 feet off 3rd with the ball Phillips dances 20 feet off the base and just falls down lol....got in a ridiculous rundown and tagged out.

He looked really old.
    He just slipped on the wet field. He probably shouldn't have tried to juke him like that but if it was dry he would have gotten back to 3rd easy.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    He just slipped on the wet field. He probably shouldn't have tried to juke him like that but if it was dry he would have gotten back to 3rd easy.
    No way Thom uh uh. He did that ankle creel looking thing us guys do as we get older. Watch any replay and tell me he slipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    No way Thom uh uh. He did that ankle creel looking thing us guys do as we get older. Watch any replay and tell me he slipped.
    I was there. I saw the replay. He slipped on a wet field.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    I was there. I saw the replay. He slipped on a wet field.
    No way in hell man...he tripped himself. When you slip your body doesn't catch up and fall forward.

http://m.mlb.com/video/v512308683/

His front portion of his right foot, catches in the dirt as he is shuffling down the line and he falls. There is no slip.

This losing streak is the longest since 1993. The last time they lost 13 in a row was 1945. 70 years ago. I don't know what the record is for the longest losing streak for the Reds but they have to be getting close to it.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Turn Off Ads?