Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Friday 10.2.15 Reds @ Pirates - the Winning Starts Now!

Re: Friday 10.2.15 Reds @ Pirates - the Winning Starts Now!

You guys amaze me. Hope the flipping draft pick gives all of you joy. Disgusting.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

2. Likes:

Big Klu (10-03-2015),ScotlandRed (10-03-2015),westofyou (10-03-2015)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    He is on the verge of being a megastar. But his OBP is holding him back. Only a wRC+ of 117 and a WAR of just over 4. Not a Coors mirage as his H/R splits are similar. Interesting guy to follow.
    Interesting to me....with 2 outs this year he has 21 HR, 14 doubles and 59 RBI

Quote Originally Posted by Kc61 View Post
    My point, though, is that Morse is getting paid a free agent starting player's salary.

Yet the Pirates brought him in and are paying his (pro rated) salary to provide depth.

Is that something the Reds would do?
    For the record, the Pirates traded Jose Tabera for Morse. Their salaries were about equal. I think Tabeta was actually getting paid more overall.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

Quote Originally Posted by DocRed View Post
    Unbelievable how blind Umps can be alllowed to call games...bring on the computers and fire them all.
    Lol....do you ever post anymore without harping on the umps?

my mistake. Ignore. I'm just so hacked off right now
    Last edited by WVRedsFan; 10-02-2015 at 11:40 PM.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

I remember when the Phils lost 23 in a row- it was the year we won the Pennant. With Frankie and Pinson and Joey Jay. Fortunatly the end of the season will not allow us to break that record. Can't allow this though- somebody has to be held responsible. Not just the manager. Blow the whole thing up. Start by getting Alderson on the phone and see if we can get wheeler for Jay.

9. Likes:

WVRedsFan (10-02-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    You guys amaze me. Hope the flipping draft pick gives all of you joy. Disgusting.
    Didn't seem like anyone here is actively celebrating, it just is what it is.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Turn Off Ads?