Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Breeders Cup - Lexington

Breeders Cup - Lexington

Anyone from the Lexington area going to Keeneland next week for the Breeders Cup? It's going to be a pretty big thing for the city next week. I haven't gotten a ticket yet, general admission going for $75 on stubhub. We are thinking about going to the Red Mile instead. They are having a Breeders Cup Bash there. As much as I love Keeneland, it's going to be pretty hectic there.

I just need to find someplace that has Country Boy Keeneland Fall Ale on tap.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Breeders Cup - Lexington

Good luck. Home football game as well. My brother scored VIP tickets to both days at Keeneland and he's taking my dad. Then we have a big group going to the football game. I'll be in the parking lot at CWS pretty much all day. The gouging for hotel rooms was world class, so we're going to drive home after. Not looking forward to that.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Forgot about the football game. Haven't tailgated at a UK game in a couple of years, always really enjoyed it. We used to always go to a parking area near the practice field, but they started charging for each car so we just haven't gone back.

I have friends who lives about 10 mins from Keeneland so luckily I don't have to worry about finding a place to stay. We're now thinking about tailgating up on the hill at Keeneland. It's $50 per car, but they have a huge tv with the races on, wagering areas, and food trucks. We can bring our own tv with the satellite dish and watch football all day too. Should be a pretty fun day whatever we decide on.

Red Mile isn't a bad place to tailgate for football, either. So the Red Mile seems like a good one-stop shop for you.

6. Likes:

jimbo (10-27-2015)

Charlie Brown All-Star IslandRed's Avatar

Sounds like a blast. I've always wanted to do a Breeders Cup day.
    Reading comprehension is not just an ability, it's a choice

Turn Off Ads?