Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I feel so alone - lost my son today

Re: I feel so alone - lost my son today

Jake, for what it's worth, you're one of my favorite contributors on this site, and I hate that one of my brothers-in-Reds-arms is hurting like this. I send you my sincere condolences and the best possible healing thoughts. Take care of yourself and keep reaching out to us dummies if it helps.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

2. Likes:

Fil3232 (01-24-2016),RedlegJake (01-21-2016)

3. Turn Off Ads?

I remember being upset after the Bengal loss wanting to throw stuff and act like an 8 yr old, then I logged into RedsZone and saw your thread. It really put things into perspective for me. As I father myself I can't even imagine how hard this is. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

5. Likes:

dubc47834 (01-21-2016),Hoosier Red (01-20-2016),Joseph (01-25-2016),RedlegJake (01-21-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by RedlegJake View Post
    Love with all your heart, without reservation, without regard to behavior you don't like, without regard to slights real or imagined. Because the day comes you would live it all again just to talk with them one last time. Don't say "I will love you if only you will act the way I like" Don't make your loved ones suffer the delusion that love has conditions and they fell short. My god you will regret it
    Very, very sorry Jake. Those are some very wise words you have for the rest of us fathers.

7. Likes:

RedlegJake (01-31-2016)

Stat geek...and proud

Just now saw this.....don't venture to this part of the board as much as I used to.

Condolences.

9. Likes:

RedlegJake (01-31-2016)

I just saw this as well. During the offseason just don't make the rounds on here as much.

I am terribly sorry for your loss. My own sons, are 13 and 10. Occasionally my mind wanders to the dark place of what I would do if I lost one of them. I don't know how I would function. I truly feel for you.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

11. Likes:

wolfboy (02-17-2016)

I just now saw this. My deepest sympathies and condolences.

I am in the same boat as Logan. I am not on here as much as usual during the offseason. But I just wanted to echo the thoughts of everyone else here, very sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you are holding up okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by fipp View Post
    How old are you? Do you want to be humiliated?

Turn Off Ads?