Turn Off Ads?

Thread: looking for a new owner in a H2H dynasty league

looking for a new owner in a H2H dynasty league

Hi guys,

One of the fantasy baseball leagues I play in is looking for two teams whose owners are not returning. It’s a 20 team H2H league. Its a dynasty league where we keep 25 players plus our minor league roster each year. 25 man rosters with 6 man minor league rosters. On a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being super casual & 5 being cutthroat I’d rate it a 3.5

The two teams that need owners are not stacked but they aren’t devoid of talent either.

Email me or PM me if you are interest and I can let the commissioner know.

- Brett
    bandpm@Hotmail.com

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: looking for a new owner in a H2H dynasty league

this new internet thing is mighty helpful. we got 2 owners & the league is full. you can still PM me if this interests you because it seems like every offseason someone drops out & we need a new owner. so I'll remember you the next time some team needs a new owner.

Re: looking for a new owner in a H2H dynasty league

I am the commissioner of another league that needs one more team. Its an auction non-keeper league 12 team 5X5 roto.
    Several Redszone guys play in it & mbgrayson won last year.
    no entry fee.
    prize is bragging rights and those little trophies yahoo gives you.
    let me know if you are interested

the auction is scheduled for March 19th

Turn Off Ads?