Turn Off Ads?

Thread: A10 Conference Tourney

A10 Conference Tourney

I've really enjoyed this tournament so far. As a Davidson grad, I loved last night's upset of the Bonnies. Should be a good double header of Dayton v. St. Joe's and Davidson v. VCU.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: A10 Conference Tourney

Why are these games on CBS sports network? Why would they have it on a premium channel? This is so infuriating.

Exactly, I have admit I was hitting my neighborhood pizza joint, but it would be more fun at 7 than mid afternoon. If you have time warner digital cable, you can just get the sports package for the month of March and then cancel for 10.00.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric from NC View Post
    Exactly, I have admit I was hitting my neighborhood pizza joint, but it would be more fun at 7 than mid afternoon. If you have time warner digital cable, you can just get the sports package for the month of March and then cancel for 10.00.
    I have cox, I could probably do that but my cable bill is already ridiculously high.

The Dayton team we have been lacking the past 2-3 weeks finally showed up yesterday. Archie is just one of those coaches who has his teams peaking come tournament time. They can be a dangerous team once again in the NCAA.

Pollard seems to be the key. He needs to stay healthy enough to contribute. Not the same team without him.

7. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (03-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    The Dayton team we have been lacking the past 2-3 weeks finally showed up yesterday. Archie is just one of those coaches who has his teams peaking come tournament time. They can be a dangerous team once again in the NCAA.

Pollard seems to be the key. He needs to stay healthy enough to contribute. Not the same team without him.
    Totally agree about Archie. He reminds me of a young Tom Izzo.

9. Likes:

jimbo (03-12-2016)

Turn Off Ads?