Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Poll Buckeyes would roll Browns; Not so sure about B Price

Poll Buckeyes would roll Browns; Not so sure about B Price

I got kick out of this poll by Public Policy. The main part was on politics but I got kick out the sports opinions on Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, Reds.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/m...s-toss-up.html

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Re: Poll Buckeyes would roll Browns; Not so sure about B Price

Quote Originally Posted by Eric from NC View Post
    I got kick out of this poll by Public Policy. The main part was on politics but I got kick out the sports opinions on Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, Reds.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/m...s-toss-up.html
    -This may be the greatest measure of what tough times these are for the Cleveland Browns: voters in the state think that in a head to head match up Ohio State would beat the Browns on the gridiron 57/23. It's patently ridiculous to think a college team could beat even so hapless an NFL team as the Browns, but that's where we are. Browns fans are in near total agreement when it comes to the franchise's biggest issue- only 12% want the team to keep Johnny Manziel, compared to 72% who think he should be cut loose. For all their travails Browns fans still outnumber Bengals fans in the state, 42/29. And for all the Bengals' postseason difficulties their fans still have faith in Marvin Lewis- 51% think the team will eventually win a playoff game with him as coach to only 20% who think it will never happen.

-Indians fans outnumber Reds fans 44/32 in Ohio, and they're a lot happier with their current leadership too. Terry Francona has a 50/9 approval rating with fans of the Tribe, while Bryan Price enters the season at just 22/18 approval with Reds partisans- he has a lot to prove this year to get in the good graces of his fan base.
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

I am a huge OSU football fan and hate the Browns. With that said, the Browns would beat the Buckeyes 77-0

5. Likes:

jimbo (03-13-2016)

I'm surprised that BPrice was as close as 22/18 approval. This must have been a poll of extremely casual fans
    99% of all numbers only tell 33% of the story so when looking at the numbers remember that numbers is plural...

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    I am a huge OSU football fan and hate the Browns. With that said, the Browns would beat the Buckeyes 77-0
    I don't think they would score that much, but any college team would struggle to move the ball on a pro defense. So maybe more like 49-3.

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    I don't think they would score that much, but any college team would struggle to move the ball on a pro defense. So maybe more like 49-3.
    Cleveland is a pro team? Hmmmmmmmm, wow learn something new every day!!!!!!

Hey! The Browns released Manziel Friday, so they're starting to do something right! (LOL)
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

McCown would absolutely destroy the OSU defense.

Turn Off Ads?