Quote Originally Posted by RedsBaron View Post
It has been nearly two decades since I ate at a Frisch's. My wife and I had been at Kings Island with our two oldest (and at the time, only) sons. We then stopped at a Frisch's. It was apparently understaffed. Anyway, as we waited (a long wait) for our rather ordinary food, we could hear repeated, very loud, profanity laced tirades back and forth in the kitchen area.
When we got back home the next day I wrote a letter to Frisch's management. I thought I would at least get a reply and apology from Frisch's. Instead I didn't receive an acknowledgment or an apology or a promise to do better-nothing. It was obvious Frisch's didn't care about its customers. I haven't been back.
If you went to the Frisch's across from the Beach Waterpark, DON'T ever go there. That location is horrid. We live between that one and the Liberty Center location. It's worth your time to drive 10 minutes to the one nearby the new Liberty Center. The store is WAAAAY cleaner, the managers are nice and will take care of you if their staff or food doesn't meet expectations.