2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Bobby Knight is back!

Before I click the link I'm hoping it's like a reverse Sammy Sosa change

Please god let it be that

No Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes:

dougdirt (08-10-2016),M2 (08-10-2016)

He didn't throw a chair so he's not in Knights realm yet. Really if you think your team is getting screwed that bad by the officiating just take them off the court and go home. No need to go off the deep end like that for a crummy exhibition game.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

6. Likes:

Chip R (08-10-2016)

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    He didn't throw a chair so he's not in Knights realm yet. Really if you think your team is getting screwed that bad by the officiating just take them off the court and go home. No need to go off the deep end like that for a crummy exhibition game.
    Funny you should say that. Knight did exactly that against the Russians back in '87. He got ejected and took his team off the floor.

And all this at "Love Competition Hall"
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    Funny you should say that. Knight did exactly that against the Russians back in '87. He got ejected and took his team off the floor.
    As I recall, they were behind by about a gazillion to a fantastic Soviet national team. I think Knight just got more than he bargained for when he scheduled that game.

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    As I recall, they were behind by about a gazillion to a fantastic Soviet national team. I think Knight just got more than he bargained for when he scheduled that game.
    Back in those days the Hoosiers played the Russians a lot. But I remember that game well.......Knight imploded over a lane violation that the officials "missed". At the time IU was down 5 early in the second half. But regardless, from that point on the Soviets outscored the Hoosiers something like 20-2 and the cork blew!!!!!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?