Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: 8/23/2016 Reds vs Rangers

Re: 8/23/2016 Reds vs Rangers

This is probably stating the obvious, but in the second half it seems like the Reds don't let themselves get down after a 2/3 losses in a row. There always seems to be a guy who steps up and says 'We're gonna win this one' and go out and perform. In the first half that wasn't happening and 2/3 losses were escalating to 3/4/5/6 losses.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Really nice to see the Reds playing so well lately, sans the Monday game. I'm liking what I am seeing of Hamilton and Peraza at the top of the lineup. Not many games I know, but it is encouraging.

Just a random thought. The Reds and Rangers must be the only teams not to employ a pretty young lady sideline reporter for the games. I had the Ranger telecast on last night and they take it to a whole different level. They had an old man who looks like he's ready for his social security check reporting from the dugout. Are there no pretty young ladies available in Texas to do the on field reporting?
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    Really nice to see the Reds playing so well lately, sans the Monday game. I'm liking what I am seeing of Hamilton and Peraza at the top of the lineup. Not many games I know, but it is encouraging.

Just a random thought. The Reds and Rangers must be the only teams not to employ a pretty young lady sideline reporter for the games. I had the Ranger telecast on last night and they take it to a whole different level. They had an old man who looks like he's ready for his social security check reporting from the dugout. Are there no pretty young ladies available in Texas to do the on field reporting?

Normally they have Emily Jones, who tends to be the target for Gatorade baths after Rangers wins.

Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Klu View Post
    Normally they have Emily Jones, who tends to be the target for Gatorade baths after Rangers wins.

Thanks, I did look up their broadcasters and saw she only worked selected road games. Or she could just be drying out from her last Gatorade bath.
    Last edited by cumberlandreds; 08-24-2016 at 01:21 PM.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

It baffles me why the Rangers pitched to Votto in the 6th and in the 8th inning last night. I mean, it was a LH pitcher in the 6th, but Votto was 1 for 2 with a warning-track line drive out already off of Holland. I seriously doubt Joe Maddon would have pitched to him either time, but I'm happy to see it and they sure got burned.

Turn Off Ads?