Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP Gene Wilder

Re: RIP Gene Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    I don't even know his family............
    And this may be the most fitting comment. Straight out of a Mel Brooks screenplay.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I saw this reported last night and died a little inside. I usually don't think twice about stuff like this. Everybody dies. Death is undefeated.

But man, for some reason, this actually hurt me.
    Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

4. Likes:

Chip R (08-30-2016),KronoRed (08-31-2016),marcshoe (08-30-2016),Redsfaithful (08-30-2016),redsfandan (09-13-2016),SunDeck (08-30-2016)

Wilder had such a unique acting and comedy style. A true gem.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

I did see that Gene Wilder's movie The Producers will be on Wednesday night at 8:00 ET on the Movies!Tv Network that some of the Fox Affiliates show as their digital B channel.

7. Likes:

Chip R (08-31-2016)

Simply a gifted comedian. Young Frankenstein and Stir Crazy are at the top of the list. Well known for playing that neurotic, yet lovable, character.

My first exposure to Wilder was in Woody Allen's Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex* (*But Were Afraid to Ask), where he played a doctor who lusts after one of his patient's sheep. The final scene, where he hits rock-bottom, is lying in the gutter drinking from a bottle of Woolite is hilarious.

Just a couple of his funniest scenes...

Last edited by GAC; 08-31-2016 at 04:24 AM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

9. Likes:

cumberlandreds (08-31-2016),marcshoe (08-31-2016),TRF (09-02-2016)

Turn Off Ads?