Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC Football Discussion #6

Re: SEC Football Discussion #6

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    Mullen is a perfect example of overstaying your stay. One time he was a hot commodity.
    I would have ridden the Dak Prescott train as long as I could have, too. Plus, there aren't many places that are going to match $4.8 mil/year.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by 19braves77 View Post
    Mullen is a perfect example of overstaying your stay. One time he was a hot commodity.
    Maybe Urban will get him a job when MSU fires him.
    Go Gators!

Didn't Mullen try and bolt in the offseason but wasn't able to land a high-profile job? I remember his name being tossed around in regards to Miami.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

On paper Clemson should beat Auburn. But Auburn definitely could beat Clemson.

Clemson's offense is explosive but Auburn's D-line is better than Clemson's O-line. I think Auburn's O-line is better than Clemson's defensive front as well. And Auburn's offense is going to be dramatically different then the anomaly of last season. Factor that into it also being the first game of the year and it's in Jordan-Hare, and this could easily be a game people remember attending for a long time.

I think the SEC West is wide open this season and Auburn is going to make a lot of noise.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Time of possession in the LSU-Wisky game has to be ridiculous.

LSU will go take their special juice during half time and win this game on a fluke play. LSU has one game like this a year were they will win on a fluke.
    http://diamondvisits.blogspot.com/ My Minor League stadium review site.

Special juice... GO !

I hate LSU and think LSU fans smell like corndogs.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

I don't know if Burficted is a word but that's basically what happened to the Wisconsin defender on the INT. Surprised he held onto the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Ha! LSU has been Harrised! Corndog smelling poor excuse for a QB.

Blake to start for Bama. Up to Bama to save this terrible day in the SEC.

Bama is probably pretty good and all this year, but why in the world is USC ranked?

Stoops is in year what? I mean, I know UK isn't a football school, but you'd still expect better than this right? That seat should be molten if he loses this.

Tough battle at home, losing to Southern Miss late in the 4th.

And Bama looked like Bama.

Didn't wow you with offense, but just suffocated the other team until they were out. Surgical beat downs, that's Saban's style.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    Stoops is in year what? I mean, I know UK isn't a football school, but you'd still expect better than this right? That seat should be molten if he loses this.

Tough battle at home, losing to Southern Miss late in the 4th.
    The SEC East is so bad they may yet be able to win 4-5 conference games. (VU, SC, Mizzou, Miss St. Are all definitely possible).

17. Likes:

Stray (09-03-2016)

Turn Off Ads?