Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 2016 Holiday Mix - Even Though We Don't Deserve It!

2016 Holiday Mix - Even Though We Don't Deserve It!

More than 10 years ago on a forum much like this one but not devoted to sports, a St. Louis Cardinal fan posted a holiday mix. I had never encountered such a beast, but I enjoyed his collection. I took up the hobby, but have always handed or mailed friends a CD of the mix that I have made. This year I decided to join the 21 century and made it available for a download.

At the end of the Christmas season, around Jan 6 or so, I will write up some liner notes about the process of song selection and the individual songs. If you are interested in getting the notes, PM me your e-mail address and I will get them to you when I write them.

http://www.filedropper.com/2016event...edontdeserveit

The mix is not entirely safe for work, but I don't think there is anything on here too outrageous.

Item #1...My mix has a different tone every year depending on what I get for free. If you like something, let me know. If you don't like something, let me know. I do pay attention to what folks like. There are a lot of holiday mixes out there and they all have different flavors.

Item #2...I know it's not the most elegant way to fileshare. If someone would like to point me to a better way, I'm game.

P.S. Thank you to our own Doc Scott who has done much the same thing for the years worth of music every year for...well, for a long time.
    Last edited by dfs; 12-20-2016 at 08:45 AM.
    "Even a bad day at the ballpark beats the snot out of most other good days. I'll take my scorecard and pencil and beer and hot dog and rage at the dips and cheer at the highs, but I'm not ever going to stop loving this game and this team and nobody will ever take that away from me." Roy Tucker October 2010

2. Turn Off Ads?

Turn Off Ads?