Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Posts not showing up within threads?

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Posts not showing up within threads?

This has happened to me several times in the last week. I will see a post showing up as unread. So I then click on it and the timestamp for the most recent post, and the poster who made it (as shown on the front page) isn't there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RZ1.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	250.7 KB 
ID:	11804

Name:	RZ2.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	181.8 KB 
ID:	11805

Just me? Or is this happening to anyone else?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Posts not showing up within threads?

I've seen that but it wasn't recently, it was a few months back.
    Go Gators!

It has been happening to me yesterday and today with the "Reds Claim RHP Tyrell Jenkins, INF/OF Richie Shaffer; C Juan Graterol claimed by ARI" thread
    "Today was the byproduct of us thinking we can come back from anything." - Joey Votto after blowing a 10-1 lead and holding on for the 12-11 win on 8/25/2010.

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

I've seen that as well but like KronoRed, it was a few months back. I figure some database table got out of whack or something. It seems to resolve itself eventually.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

It seems to happen when Redszone gets overheated (like in game threads or when a trade happens) but yeah, now it even happened with the Jenkins/Shaffer thread.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    This has happened to me several times in the last week. I will see a post showing up as unread. So I then click on it and the timestamp for the most recent post, and the poster who made it (as shown on the front page) isn't there.

Name:	RZ1.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	250.7 KB 
ID:	11804

Name:	RZ2.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	181.8 KB 
ID:	11805

Just me? Or is this happening to anyone else?
    It only happens to me when Raisor posts the last post. I think he broke the internet.

Seriously, the only times it has happened on my end, he has been listed as the most recent poster. I click it to see his comment, and there's nothing there.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Turn Off Ads?