Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Redszone Dynasty League 2017 -- Season 9

Re: Redszone Dynasty League 2017 -- Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Well done! I’d argue a in redraft held today Bellinger would go 1.1, but that’s just me.

And look there’s the champion scooping up Acuna with the round’s last pick.
    Either him or Keuchel. It still bugs me that Keuchel was dropped from my team. But, that's on me.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Will M View Post
    a bit of luck. He was probably 6th on my list but the other 5 guys were taken. I was annoyed Dan took Tucker and that I had to settle for this Acuna guy. it was also 50/50 him vs Maitan.

I grabbed Devers last year. I'm quite happy with my last two 1rst round picks.
    Well, do ya wanna swap those two? lol. Acuna has definitely moved in front of Tucker, and every other outfield prospect, with a great season.

Hey guys, I'm going to start a new conversation thread for the 2018 season. Hard to believe this will be our 10th season!

Turn Off Ads?