Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3/20/17 - Reds vs. Royals

3/20/17 - Reds vs. Royals

Game is underway on FS Ohio.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 3/20/17 - Reds vs. Royals

Nice play by Joey to turn the double play after a bunt single by Raul "Havoc" Mondesi Jr.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Ball 4 to Brandon Moss to lead off the 2nd looked equally close to being strike 3.

Jim Day talking to Mack Jenkins, says Evan Mitchell and Barrett Astin have stood out.

Very nice slider by Davis to get a swinging strikeout.

Rookie looking pretty solid so far. 3 innings, 2 hits (a bunt and a single over a drawn in 3B), 1 walk, 1 HBP, 2 strikeouts.
    Last edited by Tom Servo; 03-20-2017 at 04:56 PM.

3 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 2 K for Rookie.

Thom says Votto is his own harshest critic. I can think of a harsher one.

9. Likes:

cincyinco (03-20-2017),cumberlandreds (03-21-2017),CySeymour (03-20-2017),paulrichjr (03-20-2017),Puffy (03-20-2017),Raisor (03-20-2017),Red Raindog (03-20-2017),RedsfaninMT (03-20-2017),TRF (03-21-2017)

Rookie allows a run in the 4th on a single and a double but picks up his 3rd strikeout and escapes further damage.

Jesse Winker with a pinch-hit single.

Mesoraco caught 5 innings today.

He already likely lost a rotation spot and now Adleman playing his way out of the bullpen too, gives up a two run HR in relief.

Adelman has already allowed a 2-run HR in his first inning of work.

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Giving up lots of hard contract, in contrast to Davis who gave up none or maybe one hard hit balls.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    He already likely lost a rotation spot and now Adleman playing his way out of the bullpen too, gives up a two run HR in relief.
    If they can't lose a year's service time with the kids then it'll have to be Adleman or Stephenson in the rotation (with the assumption that Reed and Bronson are locks)

If Arroyo isn't a lock then both guys have to make it

Stephenson should be a lock, IMO. He's pitched well and service time isn't really an issue.

18. Likes:

lollipopcurve (03-21-2017)

Turn Off Ads?