Turn Off Ads?
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869
Results 1,021 to 1,024 of 1024

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

Re: 2017 NFL Season

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    And Kelvin Benjamin is hurt.

It may take an off-season to redefine it. They did stockpile picks from the KC trade, so there’s that.
    Forget the off season for now. Buffalo is in the playoff hunt. To me the question is, was this a good coaching move on the part of McDermott? It's not like he benched Tyrod T for Andrew Luck.

2. Turn Off Ads?

They lost a game. That's all. Guess what? They lost the 2 before that with Taylor. McDonough has stones, not afraid to make bold moves, like cut off their GM from decision making before the draft and fire the GM and the scouting staff as soon as the draft is over.

He traded this year's #1 for a lower #1, a future #1 and a future 3. He traded former #1 Sammy Watkins for a 2nd round pick. He traded CB Darby to the Eagles for a 3rd, he traded Reggie Ragland for a 4th, he traded Marcel Darreus tio Jags for a 5th. He traded for Kelvin Benjamin.

This is not a guy who's afraid to try things. He can see this is not a team going anywhere this year so he's loading up for next year. He can see that Taylor is just a guy. So he wants to see about Peterman. Today's game will be forgotten by Tuesday.

I don't know if McDonough is going to succeed in Buffalo, but he's sure not afraid to try anything.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    They lost a game. That's all. Guess what? They lost the 2 before that with Taylor. McDonough has stones, not afraid to make bold moves, like cut off their GM from decision making before the draft and fire the GM and the scouting staff as soon as the draft is over.

He traded this year's #1 for a lower #1, a future #1 and a future 3. He traded former #1 Sammy Watkins for a 2nd round pick. He traded CB Darby to the Eagles for a 3rd, he traded Reggie Ragland for a 4th, he traded Marcel Darreus tio Jags for a 5th. He traded for Kelvin Benjamin.

This is not a guy who's afraid to try things. He can see this is not a team going anywhere this year so he's loading up for next year. He can see that Taylor is just a guy. So he wants to see about Peterman. Today's game will be forgotten by Tuesday.

I don't know if McDonough is going to succeed in Buffalo, but he's sure not afraid to try anything.
    I assume you mean McDermott?

I don't think 5-4 is when you experimenting and trying things. I'm not so sure this game will be forgotten by Tuesday. I think the earliest it'll be forgotten is when they win again. If they miss the playoffs by a game, it'll be "remembered" the entire off season

We are over 1,000 posts. So lets start a new thread.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Turn Off Ads?