Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Sal Romano

Sal Romano

Doug has a nice report on Romano and his shoulder inflammation.

http://redsminorleagues.com/2017/05/...rowing-monday/

2. Likes:

alwaysawarrior (05-08-2017),cincyinco (05-08-2017),RED VAN HOT (05-08-2017),texasdave (05-08-2017)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Sal Romano

Serious bump. Sal Romano went 2 scoreless innings, striking out 3 batters including the last two he faced. And then he was taken out of the game. Not sure why.

Got hit in back of knee with batted ball.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Sal Romano did not miss his turn in the rotation, starting the game on Wednesday night. He only worked 2 innings though. Romano struck out the last five hitters that he faced. Matt Bowman came on and stretched that K streak to 8 by striking out the side in the third. Since Sal has been inserted into the rotation, his numbers are ridiculous: 21 IP, 10 H, 4 ER, 5 BB, 32 K.

Dan Strailly is on the mound for Lehigh Valley.

Big Sal could be the most ready arm to be a difference maker in the major league bullpen right now.

"I'm not mad, I just type aggressively"
    -Rdirtypirates (Sep 6, 2023)

8. Likes:

Kingspoint (08-12-2019)

I went back and watched Sal last night. It's weird. He pitched 2 innings and was the last hitter in top of third. Yet when it came time to pitch it was Bowman.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

I thought maybe it had something to do with the long rain delay. So, I went back to see how long the Lehigh Valley starter lasted. I was wrong. Dan Strailly went 7 innings of 1-hit baseball. Scratch that theory.

Turn Off Ads?