Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Reds @ Dodgers 6-11-17

Re: Reds @ Dodgers 6-11-17

The Reds were coming in on a roll, and were going to miss Kershaw and McCarthy. I thought, for the briefest of moments, that the Reds might take a series in Los Angeles. Silly me.

2. Likes:

Ron Madden (06-11-2017)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by PutPeteIn View Post
    The 13 pitch AB by Hernandez that resulted in a walk is the stuff of legend.
    Reds are truely cursed.
    Kiki broke his spirit....took away his confidence. Mesoraco did him no favors.

Well, it was getaway day (for both clubs), so the Joe Nuxhall Star of the Game will be a Red. Scott Schebler was 2-for-4 with a double and a two-run homer vs. his former club today, so he gets the Montgomery Inn gift card.

(Corey Seager wasn't going to get the award two days in a row.)
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Randy Newman can kiss my grits ..... I Hate LA!
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

7. Likes:

Hoosier Red (06-12-2017),Red Raindog (06-12-2017),Revering4Blue (06-12-2017)

I think we are starting to see the bullpen wear down from so much use. You knew it was coming since the starters had been so bad. When Iglesias couldn't put away Hernandez I knew the Dodgers would find a way to win it. Also had a feeling Seager would hit one out when he came up. I'm sorry I was right about all that. Buckle down for a long 2nd half of the season.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

9. Likes:

Big Klu (06-12-2017)

Reds are 25-2 this season when leading after 7 innings. We have won 4 of the last seven games.
    Last edited by goreds2; 06-12-2017 at 08:30 AM. Reason: added comment
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

11. Likes:

Hoosier Red (06-12-2017),Tadasimha (06-12-2017)

I watched the game on the Dodger Network. It was nice to hear good,calm conversation between Charley Steiner and Orel Hershiser. Not a bunch of senseless rants about nothing and no excessive and useless criticism about their best player(s). While I would have much rather had heard Vin Scully, these two for the Dodgers are pretty good and much better than anything the Reds put out there in the broadcasting world.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

13. Likes:

wally post (06-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    I watched the game on the Dodger Network. It was nice to hear good,calm conversation between Charley Steiner and Orel Hershiser. Not a bunch of senseless rants about nothing and no excessive and useless criticism about their best player(s). While I would have much rather had heard Vin Scully, these two for the Dodgers are pretty good and much better than anything the Reds put out there in the broadcasting world.
    Steiner is good. From the Reds/Dodgers rivalry of the past, I can not like or admit to like Orel Hershiser's commentary.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

I cannot take anything Hershiser says seriously ever since he explained on ESPN Sunday Night Baseball that Earth's gravity pulls on a curve more than it does a fastball.

Evidently Orel skipped Physics 101 at BGSU.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Turn Off Ads?