Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cincinnati @ Miami 7-29-17 7:10 P.M. ET

Re: Cincinnati @ Miami 7-29-17 7:10 P.M. ET

13 pitchers might not be enough.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Elizalde or Blandino deserve to be up here over this 3rd catcher. Heck another pitcher even. Whatever. They want to lose or don't care if they do.

It's not like I like Kiev the Russian. He's another mirage of a bench player that Reds have dragged out here for another year. And they stick with him no matter what. But Devin has been useless since his last DL stint.

Of course I am sure he will bust out of it after i wrote all this.

Clearly, Adleman just doesn't have what it takes to be a MLB starter. 4.1 innings of 6-hut, 6-run ball with 4 walks. ERA of 5.42.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    Clearly, Adleman just doesn't have what it takes to be a MLB starter. 4.1 innings of 6-hut, 6-run ball with 4 walks. ERA of 5.42.
    Another in a long line of soft tossing rejects.

Disco will be up soon as will Feldman.

Feldman is a soft tosser too but some how he gets outs.
    Adleman not so much.

Wojo strikes out the two batters he faces in the 5th.

Because I'm praising him it means he'll almost certainly struggle if he stays in the game but I maintain the Reds pulled the plug too early on giving Wojo starts just because the best team in the NL (Dodgers) ate his lunch in back to back starts. He's got better stuff and more potential than Adleman.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

7. Likes:

JaxRed (07-29-2017),Ron Madden (07-29-2017)

Wojo gets the side retired. He has only 2 pitches, but he might be a good reliever. What say ye?
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    Wojo gets the side retired. He has only 2 pitches, but he might be a good reliever. What say ye?
    King of the Long relievers. King of the Long relievers.

10. Likes:

Big Klu (07-29-2017),RiverRat13 (07-29-2017)

The amazing thing is, as bad as the reds have been this month, they still would pick fourth if the season ended tonight. That's some impressive incompetence from the giants and white Sox in particular .
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

Stuart Turner replaces Mesoraco behind the plate.

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    The amazing thing is, as bad as the reds have been this month, they still would pick fourth if the season ended tonight. That's some impressive incompetence from the giants and white Sox in particular .
    I think the Giants are gonna play better eventually. Phillies too but they dug themselves a gigantic enough hole that they are still the odds on favorites. White Sox are definitely all in on the tank.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Haunted by walks

If Wojo has become an excellent long-relief guy, maybe leave him there. This team will need one.

15. Likes:

Ron Madden (07-29-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    I have them third, but I only look at the loss column. However, they have been closing fast on the Giants and Phillies.

Scoreless 6th for Wojo

He's not awful but Conley had a 5.62 ERA coming into tonight, and the Reds are putting up little resistance outside of the two HRs. Suarez has hit the ball hard though with no result.

I know about bench players being bench players for a reason, but those at bats by Turner and Alcantara were some of the worst I've ever seen. BTW, while is Rocco out?
    www.ris-news.com
    -Beano Cook

Turn Off Ads?