Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: 8/2/17 Reds @ Pirates

Re: 8/2/17 Reds @ Pirates

On pace for 67-95.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I honestly dislike Price, but can't fault him for taking BobSteve out when he did.

The AB with the bases loaded came before he crashed into his shoulder, and he probably took him out as a precaution, which is defensible. Who knows what small thing they picked up on in his delivery that indicated that he was pitching with some soreness or something.

Doesn't change the fact that he is a loser and a dumby though...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I think I am over Lorenzen. He just gets hit way to hard.

Quote Originally Posted by CaiGuy View Post
    Also, I think I am over Lorenzen. He just gets hit way to hard.
    I think people are getting too down on him. Relievers slump like all other players, it's just more obvious for relief pitcher given how little they play comparatively. There's definitely stuff he needs to improve on, but he still possess above average talent.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I think people are getting too down on him. Relievers slump like all other players, it's just more obvious for relief pitcher given how little they play comparatively. There's definitely stuff he needs to improve on, but he still possess above average talent.
    Sure...mainly speaking to the calls to move him to the rotation. He has decent stuff, but he isn't exactly knocking the door down in his current role.

Turn Off Ads?