Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reds vs Pirates 8/26/17

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Re: Reds vs Pirates 8/26/17

Duvall has been impressive as hell defensively this year. Leading the bigs in OF assists after gunning down the runner at the dish.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Reds vs Pirates 8/26/17

Castillo continues to single handedly restore my hope in the dark times coming to an end when this year is done.
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    Castillo continues to single handedly restore my hope in the dark times coming to an end when this year is done.
    Can't get much darker.

Schebler now 5-5 in the series.

THom, there were people who said that Dustin Pedroia was too small to be a catcher?
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

13 people on this board. Looks like people are moving on to football as the reds finish last for a third year in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves198921 View Post
    13 people on this board. Looks like people are moving on to football as the reds finish last for a third year in a row.
    Christian Hackenberg looks like he'd fit right in on the red's pitching staff.

Castillo made a boo-boo giving up a solo HR to Gerrit Cole, but otherwise is still rolling.

Great defensive play by Peraza to end the 6th.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Billy simply wasting ABs tonight with failed bunt attempts, cool. Glad we're doing this instead of giving Phillip Ervin a look.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

11. Likes:

Norse1978 (08-26-2017),Tony Cloninger (08-26-2017)

Reds look hapless at the plate. Cole pitching a gem.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Erwin went 4-6 with 2 HRs against the Cubs a week and a half ago and has 2 abs (with one hit an and RBI) since.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves198921 View Post
    Last Saturday Evening before school starts. Too many other things to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't Cole homer against us last year, too?
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Fantastic start from Castillo even if Redszone isn't watching. 7 innings, 3 hits, 1 walk, 9 strikeouts, 1 earned run (Cole HR) on 106 pitches.

16. Likes:

Kingspoint (08-26-2017),OnBaseMachine (08-26-2017),_Sir_Charles_ (08-26-2017)

This doesn't look good for the Reds. I guess the lesson here is to pitch the pitcher like he's Babe Ruth
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

What's with the Clockwork Orange?

I know more than a few of us feel like this season is like watching violence movies with our eyes unable to shut down while listening to Beethoven.

19. Likes:

Mutaman (08-26-2017)

Turn Off Ads?