Turn Off Ads?
Page 28 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Redszone TV Thread, Part III

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Re: Official Redszone TV Thread, Part III

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post
    Binged Tiger King last night. Boy, this country is filled with some dark and scary people.
    Just started EP3. What a lovely disaster. I cannot look away.
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    Just started EP3. What a lovely disaster. I cannot look away.
    It’s legitimately hard to believe it’s real. I almost had to check to make sure it wasn’t a Christopher Guest-directed mockumentary.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

Locke and Key on Netflix is a great 10 episode escape. I won't claim that it's breaking a ton of new ground in the fantasy genre (a family moves into big house in New England and the kids discover magic stuff, some of which has a dark side), but it is still charming and fun. Based on the writing of Joe Hill, who is its producer.
    Stick to your guns.

Binged Tiger King last night. Boy, this country is filled with some dark and scary people.
    Crazy program. Just gets weirder and weirder. Couldn’t look away. No one in that program comes out looking good.

They call me "chef"

About to watch the last episode. It’s incredible how many new characters keep getting introduced without there being one sane voice of reason or non-criminally-complicit one. Its like someone wrote a wild comedic thriller and then hit CTRL + F and erased every normal and “good” character from the script and hit publish.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotlandRed View Post
    Crazy program. Just gets weirder and weirder. Couldn’t look away. No one in that program comes out looking good.
    Only one person murdered their husband though...

Quote Originally Posted by ScotlandRed View Post
    A few: the Indian gal who lost her arm, the woman who got away from Doc Antle. And I kind of like the TV producer.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Only one person murdered their husband though...
    Between Joe Exotic, Carol Baskin, Doc Antle and Jeff Lowe, I think I dis-like Joe the least.

A few: the Indian gal who lost her arm, the woman who got away from Doc Antle. And I kind of like the TV producer.
    The zoo manager with no legs

11. Likes:

Rojo (03-30-2020)

Ozark Season 3...

Wendy is the worst, the Ben thing...unforgivable. Love this show but she's scratching a chalkboard awful. Ruth is great and dare I say it...I'm kinda coming around on Darlene maybe kinda sorta? Jonah's ark in s4 will be something to watch. Dude is ready to go.

Tales from the Loop on Amazon is a really interesting sci-fi anthology show.

It's pretty slow, quiet, and subtle, so know that going in.

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaRed View Post
    Tales from the Loop on Amazon is a really interesting sci-fi anthology show.

It's pretty slow, quiet, and subtle, so know that going in.
    I'm trying to like it. I wanna like what it's doing. But it's not working for me which sucks since I do like the idea, and shows like this in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    I'm trying to like it. I wanna like what it's doing. But it's not working for me which sucks since I do like the idea, and shows like this in general.
    Overall, I enjoyed it. It's uneven (like all anthology shows) and most episodes could have been shorter, but I liked it more than I didn't.

Season 5 of Better Call Saul is really good - it's evolving into the Breaking Bad before Walter and Jessie show up. The last two episodes (there is one left in the season) have been great.

17. Likes:

Chip R (04-20-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Strikes Out Looking View Post
    Season 5 of Better Call Saul is really good - it's evolving into the Breaking Bad before Walter and Jessie show up. The last two episodes (there is one left in the season) have been great.
    Only one season left (that's if they are ever able to get back to production)....so that show should start feeling like Breaking Bad.

Turn Off Ads?