Turn Off Ads?
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: Official Redszone TV Thread, Part III

They call me "chef"

Re: Official Redszone TV Thread, Part III

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post
    That stretch of episodes I'm pretty sure was the last time I looked forward to a weekly television show with real anticipation. Like wake up Sunday morning and think "oh sweet The Leftovers is tonight." I've enjoyed plenty of stuff since then, but not with that kind of urgency.
    New Leftovers and new Twin Peaks running concurrently was TV watching heaven for me. Wild that it's already a few years in the rear view.

Not sure I could ever re-watch the Leftovers, even though its one of my favorite shows. The first season is so self-serious and bleak without any of the fun they injected in later seasons and, even with that fun, the show ends with such an emotional punch. I'll have to find a time when I'm not so beat down and anxious to try and dive back in some day.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Official Redszone TV Thread, Part III

The Expanse is fantastic and this new season is very good. I hate that they're releasing episodes weekly...the appeal of streaming is that you can binge.

Turn Off Ads?