Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Your Favorite Cincinnati Restaurants

Re: Your Favorite Cincinnati Restaurants

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Yeah. The writing has been on the wall for 2-3 months. If they were more in the heart of OTR they would have killed it. It’s a great place to eat. But it’s out of the way for mainstream dining and the area is still slightly dicey and not convenient to anything besides Rheingeist. Location location location. So, they are retooling into more of a diner-y kind of place that I can’t disclose yet and reopening under a different name. Zach still remains co-chef and is busy planning out the menu. He is pretty disappointed by the events so I’ve been giving him the dad speech about life and all that.
    We ate there about a week and a half ago and we loved it. The food, the service and the atmosphere were fantastic. We were surprised and disappointed when we heard they are closing. Keep us posted about where Zach ends up at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

2. Likes:

Roy Tucker (01-08-2020)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Your Favorite Cincinnati Restaurants

Perkins on Tylersville Rd in West Chester Twp. has closed for good. It was a Lakota staple for the past 3 decades.

I cooked pancakes, bused tables, and washed dishes there in the 90's.

Turn Off Ads?