Turn Off Ads?
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: 2018 Indianapolis Colts

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Re: 2018 Indianapolis Colts

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    This is the year for wideouts. N’Keal Harry, Kelvin Harmon, Marquise Brown, and the two Ole Miss receivers should be first round talent.

If the Colts could add a receiver to take pressure off TY Hilton it would really open things up more for Luck.
    I believe they will go after a WR first.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    ???????????? You high?
    I probably should have said no position group, they need to improve talent at every position group save for Quarterback and Punter if we want to compete for championships. I wouldn’t mind grabbing a center who could slide over to guard in the mid rounds, Kelly is injury prone.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

4. Likes:

Revering4Blue (01-13-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    I probably should have said no position group, they need to improve talent at every position group save for Quarterback and Punter if we want to compete for championships. I wouldn’t mind grabbing a center who could slide over to guard in the mid rounds, Kelly is injury prone.
    I think the Colts have more pressing needs than worrying about their Center. Sure they need depth, but doesn't everybody. They need a WR, a lock down DB, and a pass rusher. The Colts got cap money they can use that to get OL help/depth. But they also, IIRC, have 15 guys that will be free agents.

6. Likes:

Griffey012 (01-14-2019),Revering4Blue (01-14-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    I believe they will go after a WR first.
    I hope they resign Inman, I've been impressed with his hands since we picked him up. I think he is a viable 3rd WR.
    "Today was the byproduct of us thinking we can come back from anything." - Joey Votto after blowing a 10-1 lead and holding on for the 12-11 win on 8/25/2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffey012 View Post
    I hope they resign Inman, I've been impressed with his hands since we picked him up. I think he is a viable 3rd WR.
    I agree. But that is Ballard's call.

Give Kelly a chance.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    This is the year for wideouts. N’Keal Harry, Kelvin Harmon, Marquise Brown, and the two Ole Miss receivers should be first round talent.

If the Colts could add a receiver to take pressure off TY Hilton it would really open things up more for Luck.
    Whenever it's the "year for some position", that means the position has great value in later rounds, and when it's WR, then much later rounds. If it's true that Receiver is stacked with quality players this year, then WR should be a team's last option in the first two rounds. Sure, you can go after the very best of the position early, but then you're scrambling with your other picks after you've used a pick on a WR.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    Give Kelly a chance.
    Kelly is a very good center but the best ability is availability and he’s constantly injured.

Kelly is a very good center but the best ability is availability and he’s constantly injured.
    How many years are we talking about here and how did the injuries happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    How many years are we talking about here and how did the injuries happen?
    He has missed 13 games the last 2 seasons with broken bones in his foot, concussion and neck injuries. He’s a quality center and I’m not saying cut I’m just saying they need to acquire a quality back up.

He has missed 13 games the last 2 seasons with broken bones in his foot, concussion and neck injuries. He’s a quality center and I’m not saying cut I’m just saying they need to acquire a quality back up.
    Having multiple Linemen who can play Center is a must these days.

15. Likes:

Revering4Blue (01-14-2019)

Turn Off Ads?