Turn Off Ads?
Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Cincinnati soccer/MLS

Re: Cincinnati soccer/MLS

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    El Trafico is crazy tonight. 5-3, with teams trading goals, and it's not over yet.
    I don’t get why the Galaxy ran back the 4 CB defensive line. It barely worked against Minnesota and LAFC is way more dangerous. Gonzalez got abused by Rossi on those last 2 goals. Maybe it wouldn’t have mattered but I would have much preferred the more athletic Feltcher out there.

Also the second LAFC goal was offside. How does VAR miss that in a playoff game? It’s crazy to me how bad the review system has been so far.

2. Turn Off Ads?

There’s a last name feltcher? Are you sure that is the spelling? That would be a terrible Anglo-Saxon name to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Betterread View Post
    There’s a last name feltcher? Are you sure that is the spelling? That would be a terrible Anglo-Saxon name to have.
    Sorry it’s Feltscher.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Sorry it’s Feltscher.
    Which really isn't any better. We were all making the same jokes.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Name:  33247210qv.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  261.1 KB

He hears your jokes, he just doesn’t care.

"One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

If United can get by Toronto tonight, ATL would host the championship for the 2nd straight year.

Expect Mercedes-Benz to be amped this evening.

That Seattle LAFC game was a good one. Classic team that’s been there before vs a team that hasn’t. Seattle just outplayed, out smarted and out hustled them basically from the jump despite going down a goal on an excellent free kick. Ruidiaz was ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    That Seattle LAFC game was a good one. Classic team that’s been there before vs a team that hasn’t. Seattle just outplayed, out smarted and out hustled them basically from the jump despite going down a goal on an excellent free kick. Ruidiaz was ridiculous.
    Seattle played very well. Ruidiaz was clinical in his finishing. But two clear hand balls in the penalty area were not called. Two clear penalties for LAFC. I thought VAR was meant to stop this.

So its Toronto vrs Seattle for the league “title” (supporters shield doesn’t have the same cachet, apparently).
    I am disappointed it’s not Atlanta vrs LAFC.
    Two of the biggest spending clubs make the final - again.

So its Toronto vrs Seattle for the league “title” (supporters shield doesn’t have the same cachet, apparently).
    I am disappointed it’s not Atlanta vrs LAFC.
    Two of the biggest spending clubs make the final - again.
    It was an all-big-spenders affair in the conference finals. I think there's a lesson there.

Seattle hosts their first Championship.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    Seattle hosts their first Championship.
    I assume all of Portland are low key TFC fans at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    I assume all of Portland are low key TFC fans at this point.
    First time I was in the Kingdome was when I traveled as a Timbers' fan in '76 with a couple thousand other fans. Never much love between the cities. Hockey fans are really intense. Don't know the feel of the current Timber fans, but I would think the "love" continues.

Seattle played very well. Ruidiaz was clinical in his finishing. But two clear hand balls in the penalty area were not called. Two clear penalties for LAFC. I thought VAR was meant to stop this.
    Eh I don’t think those were clear. The first one was close range and kicked right into his hand by the attacking player. The second one I could have seen called as his hand was away from his body, but there weren’t any LAFC players in the area.

Turn Off Ads?