Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2018 NFL Draft

Re: 2018 NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic View Post
    Billy Price from Ohio State to the Bengals. Good pick
    I posted in the Bengals thread how I usually don’t like Ohio State players being pushed by fans, especially when Boom Herron was the only Buckeye taken in the Marvin era. Price is an exception. With Ragnow off the board, he’s a better fit than Daniels. Just hope he’s healed by training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    I posted in the Bengals thread how I usually don’t like Ohio State players being pushed by fans, especially when Boom Herron was the only Buckeye taken in the Marvin era. Price is an exception. With Ragnow off the board, he’s a better fit than Daniels. Just hope he’s healed by training camp.
    According to his doctor's he is supposed to be ready by July

Adam Schefter
    @AdamSchefter
    Apr 25
    NFL teams are being notified today that Ohio State OL Billy Price, who suffered an incomplete pec tear at the combine, is expected to be ready for training camp in July without restriction, per his doctor’s letter.

I like the pick but talk about frustrating again that another 1st pick is already injured.

5. Likes:

Kingspoint (04-26-2018)

How far is Jackson going to fall? And, if he's still there, would the Browns consider him for their next pick? lol

That would be amazing. Two Heisman QBs for the same team in the same draft.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfandan View Post
    How far is Jackson going to fall? And, if he's still there, would the Browns consider him for their next pick? lol
    I have a feeling the Patriots take him with their next pick tonight if he gets that far

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    I like the pick but talk about frustrating again that another 1st pick is already injured.
    He should be ready by training camp.
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

My Raider Grade:
    -The trade down with what was on the board.... B- Really hoped to get an extra 2nd.
    -Edmunds on the board when we pick again... EXTATIC!
    -The pick... *sigh*
    -Watching some tape and on just about every pass play he was pushed into Rosen's lap on almost everyone one. Looks fine on the run. D-
    -Hearing we traded a 3rd for Bryant (hopefully he lays off the weed). GREAT!

Still upset we passed on Edmunds for a guy who needs a complete rebuild on his pass blocking.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

I have a feeling the Patriots take him with their next pick tonight if he gets that far
    Or the Steelers.

Yeah, probably. I just took another look and it looks like it could be them or one or two other teams.
    Last edited by redsfandan; 04-26-2018 at 11:14 PM. Reason: spelling

Seahawks are getting lit again for their pick of Rashad Penny. Reminds me of Bruce Irvin all over again.

14. Likes:

Kingspoint (04-28-2018)

Terrell Edmunds picked by the Steelers announced by Shazier.

Sony Michel to the Patriots. I guess Jackson is going to fall out of the first round

NE passed on Jackson. So, . . . the Giants could get Jackson after taking Barkley.

Sony Michel to the Patriots. I guess Jackson is going to fall out of the first round
    Unless the Eagles trade out of it.

Turn Off Ads?