Turn Off Ads?
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Hunter Greene

Re: Hunter Greene

Quote Originally Posted by Benihana View Post
    Anyone know if Hunter will rock 44 for the Bats, and if that is his (eventual) preferred number for Cincy?

I for one hope so.
    Right now, Reiver Sanmartin is rocking #44 for Louisville.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Is it known when he'll pitch for Louisville yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Benihana View Post
    Anyone know if Hunter will rock 44 for the Bats, and if that is his (eventual) preferred number for Cincy?

I for one hope so.
    He wore 3 in his debut.

https://www.mlb.com/news/cincinnati-...triple-a-debut
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack View Post
    Is it known when he'll pitch for Louisville yet?
    He pitched earlier this week 4 IP, 4 H, 4R,4er, 4 hr, 1 bb, 8k. was in a small park with a strong wind blowing out. Hit 104 on the gun at one point. Not sure when he pitches agin.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    He pitched earlier this week 4 IP, 4 H, 4R,4er, 4 hr, 1 bb, 8k. was in a small park with a strong wind blowing out. Hit 104 on the gun at one point. Not sure when he pitches agin.
    Saw the highlights and some of those home runs were comical.
    "Today was the byproduct of us thinking we can come back from anything." - Joey Votto after blowing a 10-1 lead and holding on for the 12-11 win on 8/25/2010.

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    Sort of makes me think twice about seeing him pitch in a park like GABP.
    “I think I throw the ball as hard as anyone. The ball just doesn't get there as fast.” — Eddie Bane

“We know we're better than this ... but we can't prove it.” — Tony Gwynn

Quote Originally Posted by MikeS21 View Post
    Sort of makes me think twice about seeing him pitch in a park like GABP.
    The storms chasers park makes GABP look like a west coast park. LF and RF lines are 310 and 315. A couple of the home runs were very routine flyballs on a normal day in a normal park.
    "Today was the byproduct of us thinking we can come back from anything." - Joey Votto after blowing a 10-1 lead and holding on for the 12-11 win on 8/25/2010.

9. Likes:

Tom Servo (06-21-2021)

They should play downtown in Omaha's real baseball park anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Truly bizarre they play in Nebraska instead.
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by Griffey012 View Post
    The storms chasers park makes GABP look like a west coast park. LF and RF lines are 310 and 315. A couple of the home runs were very routine flyballs on a normal day in a normal park.
    Really I think it's gonna be important moving forward for people to remember that what was the PCL (now Triple A West) was a hitters paradise where pitching prospects were routinely abused, and some of those teams have now migrated over to Triple A East. If the Bats are playing a team west of Indianapolis, look out.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

13. Likes:

M2 (06-21-2021),membengal (06-21-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    I know it's weird that the Omaha area has two brand-new ballparks right now, but the CWS needs approximately a month free every summer and needs a much larger capacity than a AAA park in a typical situation. They played for years in the CWS stadium and had to take an epic road trip every year, then play in a 24,000 seat park in front of 3,000 people on a regular basis. The needs of the two are just too different from one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Really I think it's gonna be important moving forward for people to remember that what was the PCL (now Triple A West) was a hitters paradise where pitching prospects were routinely abused, and some of those teams have now migrated over to Triple A East. If the Bats are playing a team west of Indianapolis, look out.
    This post should be pinned.
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

So 5 scoreless and 6 K's in his 2nd outing. Am I missing a thread somewhere? I thought he'd be the talk of the town.

Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack View Post
    So 5 scoreless and 6 K's in his 2nd outing. Am I missing a thread somewhere? I thought he'd be the talk of the town.
    It was in the game thread for that day

The wife and I are planning a trip to Louisville to see Mr. Greene pitch. He is the probable starter for Friday correct? I had trouble finding the probables for Louisville when I was looking a few days ago.

Turn Off Ads?