Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nick Krall named new GM

Re: Nick Krall named new GM

This really sounds like the most benign/ineffective position change to a GM position in all of pro sports. Biggest ho hum every.....now get back to making 25 man roster moves until you figure out how to win some series before season is over...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Palace intrigue?

Just win, baby. Or at least give me a glimmer of hope and a reason to buy some damn tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Palace intrigue?.

Lewis from Revenge of the Nerds is all grown up?

6. Likes:

Big Klu (05-10-2018),Falls City Beer (05-10-2018),Kingspoint (05-11-2018),KYExtemper (05-10-2018),M2 (05-10-2018),ochoa30 (05-10-2018),Old school 1983 (05-10-2018),redsfanmia (05-10-2018),Revering4Blue (05-11-2018),RiverRat13 (05-10-2018),WrongVerb (05-10-2018)

Terrible baseball team replaces general manager. Next thing you know a terrible baseball team will go out and get new players too.

What a crazy time to be alive.

Who?

Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post
    Lewis from Revenge of the Nerds is all grown up?

Hopefully he makes Betty some kind of focal point in a new marketing campaign.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

10. Likes:

757690 (05-10-2018),Revering4Blue (05-11-2018)

They call me "chef"

Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post
    or at the sorority
    I haven't seen it in like 15+ years so some of the comedic sexual assault scenes may have fallen through the old memory cracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    I haven't seen it in like 15+ years so some of the comedic sexual assault scenes may have fallen through the old memory cracks.
    After they install hidden cameras in the sorority house and the entire nerd frat watch them shower and change, our “hero” Louis steals Stan Gable’s carnival mask and hits Betty on the inflatable moonwalk while she thinks it’s her boyfriend Stan the entire time. But it’s all ok you know, because Betty likes it.

Such lovable guys those nerds

13. Likes:

Larry Schuler (05-10-2018),RedTeamGo! (05-10-2018),Tom Servo (05-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer View Post
    Who?
    Nick Krall.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

15. Likes:

reds44 (05-10-2018)

They call me "chef"

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Jones View Post
    After they install hidden cameras in the sorority house and the entire nerd frat watch them shower and change, our “hero” Louis steals Stan Gable’s carnival mask and hits Betty on the inflatable moonwalk while she thinks it’s her boyfriend Stan the entire time. But it’s all ok you know, because Betty likes it.

Such lovable guys those nerds
    Yeah. That's the one I knew was messed up even as a kid and that I always remember.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Nick Krall.
    He is the new Reds GM.

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Yeah. That's the one I knew was messed up even as a kid and that I always remember.
    The one I remember is from Grease, the lyric of the song where the pack leader's friends are grilling him about his date goes "Tells us, tell us, did she put up a fight?" WTF?
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer View Post
    Who?
    Khan

19. Likes:

Falls City Beer (05-11-2018)

Lol yeah. I was 8 or 9 years old watching that and I’m going ehhhhhh....that’s not ok. Sexual assault used for comedic purposes aside, that movie at least gave us this....

21. Likes:

Falls City Beer (05-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by WrongVerb View Post
    The one I remember is from Grease, the lyric of the song where the pack leader's friends are grilling him about his date goes "Tells us, tell us, did she put up a fight?" WTF?
    I think he was just trying to ask if she played hard to get not did you have to pin her down and force her to be with you.

But it was the 70s with a 50s theme so who knows. Boys will be boys. The good old days of courtships and all that.

Turn Off Ads?