Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Friday 5/18/18 Cubs @ Reds

Re: Friday 5/18/18 Cubs @ Reds

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    Had shoulder surgery Wednesday. Shouldn't be online or texting.
    Get better
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

2. Likes:

Kingspoint (05-19-2018)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Former Stanford Cardinal, Alex Blandino strikes out in his only at bat but also draws a walk in his second plate appearance, but is left stranded.

Blandino’s batting average falls to .274 but his on base percentage rises to a MLB career high .354.

Go Stanford Cardinal baseball

5. Likes:

mth123 (05-19-2018)

Had shoulder surgery Wednesday. Shouldn't be online or texting.
    Good thing you don't work for the Reds. They'd rush you back with unrealistic expectations of carrying the heaviest load. You'd end up sidelined and rehabbing for three more years and when you come back you'd be so bad that you are everybody's punch line.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

7. Likes:

Kingspoint (05-19-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    Good thing you don't work for the Reds. They'd rush you back with unrealistic expectations of carrying the heaviest load. You'd end up sidelined and rehabbing for three more years and when you come back you'd be so bad that you are everybody's punch line.
    I had to have a rod put in because I didnt take it easy enough when they put it back together in December. Toal separation the January before. I stretched it too much. Can't find a position I can get to sleep in. I'll end up going over two years without being able to lift weights. I want complete movement back. Going to be extra cautious this time.
    Last edited by Kingspoint; 05-19-2018 at 07:51 AM.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

I had to have a rod put in because I didnt take it easy enough when they put it back together in December. Toal separation the January before. I stretched it too much. Can't find a position I can get to sleep in. I'll end up going over two years without being able to lift weights. I want complete movement back. Going to be extra cautious this time.
    Sorry to hear it.

Maybe you should work for the Reds as an advisor on how to rehab arm injuries. They don't seem to have a clue.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Turn Off Ads?