Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread Part 4 (Dancing in the Street)

Re: 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread Part 4 (Dancing in the Street)

Love being out really illustrates how bad this supporting cast is tonight...Lebron is playing 1 on 5 tonight so far.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

2. Likes:

dubc47834 (05-27-2018)

3. Turn Off Ads?
    Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

About damn time!!!
    A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor!

Lebron played a lot better in the 2nd QTR

Lebron with a poster block

Boston choking the season away.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

8. Likes:

dubc47834 (05-27-2018),Kingspoint (05-28-2018),M2 (05-28-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Boston choking the season away.
    Yes they are, Rozier might as well be wearing a Cavs Jersey. Lebron played like the all time talent he is for the last 3 QTRS.

Congrats Cavs fans!!!

11. Likes:

Kingspoint (05-28-2018)

Cavs defense was superb in this game but the celtics couldn't hit anything. Scary Terry is right. That game will make you want to hide. Ugh.

13. Likes:

Revering4Blue (05-27-2018)

Cleveland is pulling away at 2:00. Boston can be proud of a good playoff run. But I am not sorry they are eliminated. They are on the cusp of dominating the east and maybe the NBA, but they are like Real Madrid. They have at least two players that foul constantly and simulate constantly (Horford and Smart =Casemiro and Ramos) and it is totally intentional and cynical. When they get Kylie and Hayward back they will be nearly unstoppable and the closest threat to golden State.

15. Likes:

Kingspoint (05-28-2018)

I think Lebron could take 4 of me to the finals out of the East.

The Cavs are better on defense than they get credit for - the playoff version I mean.

Obviously they are probably going to get destroyed in the finals, but I barely care. I just really wanted them to beat Boston. I appreciate Brad Stevens, but that's a seriously unlikable team, and they have the worst fans in sports. Boston fans take the crown for the NBA, NFL, and they'd take it in baseball too if it weren't for the Cardinals.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Quote Originally Posted by Betterread View Post
    Cleveland is pulling away at 2:00. Boston can be proud of a good playoff run. But I am not sorry they are eliminated. They are on the cusp of dominating the east and maybe the NBA, but they are like Real Madrid. They have at least two players that foul constantly and simulate constantly (Horford and Smart =Casemiro and Ramos) and it is totally intentional and cynical. When they get Kylie and Hayward back they will be nearly unstoppable and the closest threat to golden State.
    Boston or Philly should win the east next season. Toronto is probably going to blow it up and depending on where LeBron ends up will dictate what happens in Cleveland.

I’m kinda hoping Cleveland uses the pick from Boston on Trae Young if he’s there. Would be a nice piece for starting over.
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Boston or Philly should win the east next season. Toronto is probably going to blow it up and depending on where LeBron ends up will dictate what happens in Cleveland.

I’m kinda hoping Cleveland uses the pick from Boston on Trae Young if he’s there. Would be a nice piece for starting over.
    FWIW, LeBron really likes Trae and the Cavs have heavily scouted both Young and Sexton. We'll see...

Another draft related rumor --- Memphis or Orlando trading down with Clips, acquiring picks 12 and 13 for #4 or #6.
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

Quote Originally Posted by Revering4Blue View Post
    FWIW, LeBron really likes Trae and the Cavs have heavily scouted both Young and Sexton. We'll see...

Another draft related rumor --- Memphis or Orlando trading down with Clips, acquiring picks 12 and 13 for #4 or #6.
    LeBron also liked Shabazz Napier, and the Heat drafted him for LeBron to leave anyways. I’d look more into who fits and could be the franchise player moving forward.

21. Likes:

Kingspoint (05-28-2018)

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

LeBron also liked Shabazz Napier, and the Heat drafted him for LeBron to leave anyways. I’d look more into who fits and could be the franchise player moving forward.
    Absolutely. This pick was/is the key to the Kyrie deal, and not trading it for a rental was a smart move.

You know me....I'm in the "take the best player available and worry about where he fits in later, especially in a top-heavy draft" camp. Buy you have to believe that anyone drafted at #8 in this draft will still provide significant help next year, too.
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

Turn Off Ads?