Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for a new webhost for Wordpress, suggestions?

Re: Looking for a new webhost for Wordpress, suggestions?

Siteground is solid, just whatever you do look for intro rates/coupons, etc. - most of these bargain hosts will offer something somewhere. Webhostingtalk usually has the latest coupons and deals if you are willing to spend a few minutes digging into the forum.

I have a rental property on a barebones plan here for like $3 a month for 3 years. It's the sort of thing where it's not like I need performance and 100% uptime - I just need a site to exist: https://www.stablehost.com/

Seems fine, no issues. Go Daddy is really bad, my guess is most hosts are not going to be an issue for anything to do with WooCommerce.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post
    Siteground is solid, just whatever you do look for intro rates/coupons, etc. - most of these bargain hosts will offer something somewhere. Webhostingtalk usually has the latest coupons and deals if you are willing to spend a few minutes digging into the forum.

I have a rental property on a barebones plan here for like $3 a month for 3 years. It's the sort of thing where it's not like I need performance and 100% uptime - I just need a site to exist: https://www.stablehost.com/

Seems fine, no issues. Go Daddy is really bad, my guess is most hosts are not going to be an issue for anything to do with WooCommerce.
    Yes, I'm using the intro rate for the first three years. I am pretty low traffic so we can go with the least expensive tier at $11.95/month, but the intro rate is $3.95.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    I was looking at them earlier. Super cheap! I’m also looking at InMotion.
    Forgot to mention, I'm also using Paypal...
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

I've been away from Redszone because this place is turning into a dumpster fire, but I still check it once a day to make sure I didn't miss any transactions or something cool... but I thought I'd chime in a little bit.

I've been with siteground for the last five weeks, and have been quite happy with the experience. Now, I'm using a far different plan (scaled cloud hosting) than you seem to be looking at, but I've had to reach out to customer service a few times for things (that were my fault - or just general questions) and it's been a good experience on that end.

I've been looking into perhaps switching one of my sites from Shopify to a WP hosted Woo Commerce site and just running it off of my siteground account.

Hosting changes so quickly that you never really know how someone you used to be with is today, but siteground is by far the best place I've ever had as a host. I'm sure there are some other good ones out there, and while I've only been with them for a rather short period of time, they've got everything that I could possibly want, and it's fast.

Turn Off Ads?