Turn Off Ads?
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455

Thread: Ohio State Football - 2018 (Pre-Season and Urban Meyer controversy)

Ohio State Football - 2018 (Pre-Season and Urban Meyer controversy)

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ohio State Football - 2018 (Pre-Season and Urban Meyer controversy)

Garbage. At least this time most everyone seems to realize this guy is a desperate hack and this “article” is pure crap.

Urban just said on the Big Ten conference call they are looking into legal action.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    This story is clearly BS, it’s incredible McMurphy would destroy his credibility with this story.

I hope OSU sues the **** out of him.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

5. Likes:

dubc47834 (11-17-2018)

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Time to move on...enough is enough.

7. Likes:

dubc47834 (11-17-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    Time to move on...enough is enough.
    Move on from who?

This story is absurd. Every player on OSU at the time has come out and said it’s total BS. The source of this story is the estranged father of the WR in question (Trevon Grimes) who a year ago said publicly not to listen to his father and he wants nothing to do with his father, a felon. Grimes moved back to Florida to be closer to his mother who was going through cancer treatment. McMurphy needs to be held accountable, and it sounds like OSU is going to sue him.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

9. Likes:

dubc47834 (11-17-2018)

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Move on from who?

This story is absurd. Every player on OSU at the time has come out and said it’s total BS. The source of this story is the estranged father of the WR in question (Trevon Grimes) who a year ago said publicly not to listen to his father and he wants nothing to do with his father, a felon. Grimes moved back to Florida to be closer to his mother who was going through cancer treatment. McMurphy needs to be held accountable, and it sounds like OSU is going to sue him.
    The reporters....the people digging, scratching, and clawing. Urban is the coach....time to play football.

11. Likes:

dubc47834 (11-17-2018)

The personal information about Trevor's mom has apparently resulted in her being fired. McMurphy has established one fact: there are some folks with character issues that are associated in various forms with the football program. In other news, the sun rose in the East today. Great investigative reporting!
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Does it surprise anyone that McMurphy released this type of report? The guy is working at Stadium, he got Smith fired and Urban suspended for three games, and also brought OSU's program down for a couple of months in the summer. Its a big feather in the cap of a guy who is working for Stadium now. I think this latest report pretty much blows up any ounce of respectability that he once had. ESPN ran with his original reporting, even with all the flaws in it. Now no one will touch this report, he is toxic.

In other related news, Zach Smith went scorched earth on Tom Hermann. It was sad, yet somewhat entertaining. I got me to thinking, if you are Tom Hermann, and you know who Smith is, and you are alleged to be the source to McMurphy, did you not expect any backlash from Zach? If you had skeletons in the past, you may not have wanted to be the guy who threw Smith under the bus.

14. Likes:

Assembly Hall (11-14-2018),HeatherC1212 (11-14-2018),Revering4Blue (11-17-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Move on from who?

I mean, Urban faked a heart attack to get out at Florida so it's not a stretch to believe the stories coming out of Columbus.

16. Likes:

redhawkfish (11-17-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Gack View Post
    I mean, Urban faked a heart attack to get out at Florida so it's not a stretch to believe the stories coming out of Columbus.
    Who knows what happened when Urban left Florida, but there is only one person making this allegation, and he’s an incredible unreliable source, as even his son says not to trust him. There is absolutely no reason to believe this story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    Does it surprise anyone that McMurphy released this type of report? The guy is working at Stadium, he got Smith fired and Urban suspended for three games, and also brought OSU's program down for a couple of months in the summer. Its a big feather in the cap of a guy who is working for Stadium now. I think this latest report pretty much blows up any ounce of respectability that he once had. ESPN ran with his original reporting, even with all the flaws in it. Now no one will touch this report, he is toxic.

In other related news, Zach Smith went scorched earth on Tom Hermann. It was sad, yet somewhat entertaining. I got me to thinking, if you are Tom Hermann, and you know who Smith is, and you are alleged to be the source to McMurphy, did you not expect any backlash from Zach? If you had skeletons in the past, you may not have wanted to be the guy who threw Smith under the bus.
    Smith got himself fired, I agree with the rest of this!!!
    A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor!

Turn Off Ads?