Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunter Greene Exits Early

Re: Hunter Greene Exits Early

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    Probably just had a bad slice of Cassano’s before the game.
    No such thing. A bad square perhaps (though I can't say I've ever had a bad square of pizza at Cassano's before, some certainly better than others, but never bad), but never a slice
    Posting in the clutch since twenty ought two.

2. Likes:

757690 (07-27-2018),BillDoran (07-27-2018),CrackerJack (07-28-2018),JaxRed (07-27-2018)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by medford View Post
    No such thing. A bad square perhaps (though I can't say I've ever had a bad square of pizza at Cassano's before, some certainly better than others, but never bad), but never a slice
    Doh. I knew that, as Cassano’s was the only pizza I had for the first 12 years of my life. I remember being confused the first time I saw pizza served in slices at the mall pizza stand.

I still think squares is the best way to serve pizza, but I don’t want to derail this thread with such a controversial debate.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

5. Likes:

redsmetz (07-27-2018),WrongVerb (07-27-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by SoTxRedsFan View Post
    He’s “not feeling well” per Dragons twitter.
    So he was a little greene around the gills?

7. Likes:

redsmetz (07-27-2018),SoTxRedsFan (07-27-2018)

How dare you people remind me of Cassano's Pizza when it's over 3,500 miles away from me. Now I have a craving...

9. Likes:

redsmetz (07-27-2018)

I still think squares is the best way to serve pizza, but I don’t want to derail this thread with such a controversial debate.
    What controversy? There are 2 ways to cut pizza, either into squares or the wrong way.
    Posting in the clutch since twenty ought two.

11. Likes:

757690 (07-27-2018)

Cassano's looks like Marion's from the pictures I've found online. It also has "Pizza King" in its name and resembles the thin, crispy squares you get from the Pizza King chain in Indiana. Did all of these places graduate from the same pizza school?

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    Cassano's looks like Marion's from the pictures I've found online. It also has "Pizza King" in its name and resembles the thin, crispy squares you get from the Pizza King chain in Indiana. Did all of these places graduate from the same pizza school?
    It’s a specific kind of pizza, called St. Louis Style. It’s a very thin crispy crust, a special white cheese similar to provolone called provel, a thick sweet sauce more like tomato paste than sauce and it’s cut into squares instead of slices.

It’s a specific kind of pizza, called St. Louis Style. It’s a very thin crispy crust, a special white cheese similar to provolone called provel, a thick sweet sauce more like tomato paste than sauce and it’s cut into squares instead of slices.
    How dare you compare the delicious pizza of western Ohio with that processed cheese coated abomination in St. Louis!

15. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (07-28-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    Never had Cassano's.

But Pizza King (the Indiana chain) is my favorite pizza, hands down.
    "Do we need to have 280 brands of breakfast cereal? No, probably not. But we have them for a reason - because some people like them. It's the same with baseball statistics." ~ Bill James

Larosa's. Traditional crust. Sausage, onions and anchovies. Making the call now.

Square cut IS the best.

Quote Originally Posted by BillDoran View Post
    How dare you compare the delicious pizza of western Ohio with that processed cheese coated abomination in St. Louis!
    Without a doubt, Cassano’s >>>>>> Imo’s.

Bad cart food.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

He still bangs

What is going on here

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRiverBarge View Post
    What is going on here
    Looks like bad pizza talk.
    Go Gators!

22. Likes:

OhioRiverBarge (07-28-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRiverBarge View Post
    What is going on here
    I guess we're salivating over which kind of pizza we'd rather have every time Greene makes a start and fans 11 guys - free pizza every 5th day all summer long will be great
    99% of all numbers only tell 33% of the story so when looking at the numbers remember that numbers is plural...

24. Likes:

OhioRiverBarge (07-28-2018)

Turn Off Ads?