Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 8/25/18 Reds at Cubs

Re: 8/25/18 Reds at Cubs

Quote Originally Posted by '69 View Post
    Seriously bad. Did they go with two different shades of red on purpose?
    I don't know. It was that way last year, too. Only difference last year was that the body of the jersey was white instead of gray, but that was because they were at home last year. But the red sleeves and cap do not match their normal shade of red.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

2. Likes:

'69 (08-25-2018)

3. Turn Off Ads?

MLB should be ashamed of the uniforms they have all teams wearing this weekend. It looks cheap and its just an embarrassment. Whoever came up with this idea should be summarily fired.

As for the Reds they just can't compete against the really good teams. Of course that's no news as they haven't been able to do that for the last three or four seasons.I don't see much hope in it getting better as the starting pitching has not improved one bit, overall, this season.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

5. Likes:

'69 (08-26-2018),Big Klu (08-26-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    MLB should be ashamed of the uniforms they have all teams wearing this weekend. It looks cheap and its just an embarrassment. Whoever came up with this idea should be summarily fired.

As for the Reds they just can't compete against the really good teams. Of course that's no news as they haven't been able to do that for the last three or four seasons.I don't see much hope in it getting better as the starting pitching has not improved one bit, overall, this season.
    And of course, anyone who expresses an opinion that they dislike these "Players' Weekend" uniforms is immediately publicly shamed for being anti-players, anti-kids, and anti-fun.

As a kid, I didn't want to see big-league ballplayers wearing uniforms that looked like my Little League uniform. I wanted to wear a uniform that looked like theirs! I wanted to see them look professional.
    Last edited by Big Klu; 08-26-2018 at 02:10 PM.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

7. Likes:

'69 (08-26-2018),cumberlandreds (08-26-2018)

Turn Off Ads?