Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Mark Wahlberg's Daily Schedule

Mark Wahlberg's Daily Schedule

OK, this has been a thing on the internet for the last day or so and it's kind of weird like waking up at 2:30 a.m. and going to bed at 7:30 p.m. But I want to call BS on some things here. I could see him having a snack on the golf course at 8:00 but there is no way he's getting to the golf course playing 9 holes at the least and making it back home for cryo chamber recovery in 2 hours. If it takes him from 5:00 to 5:30 to shower in the afternoon, it stands to reason it takes him from 6:00 to 6:30 to shower in the morning and an hour to get to the golf course.

Also, who prays for an half hour that isn't a person of the cloth? He must really be trying to atone for those Asian guys he assaulted when he was a kid. Or maybe Entourage.

Attachment 14048
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?
    They call me "chef"

Re: Mark Wahlberg's Daily Schedule

It's good to know he reserves 3-4 hours a day for family time/work calls/meetings.

I also have a snack.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

My Cryo Chamber is broken, covered in laundry these days

Mine's full of ice cream.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

7. Likes:

dabvu2498 (09-15-2018),westofyou (09-14-2018)

I'm distributing his familytime/work calls/meeting time into equal amounts, same with his familytime/dinner (that could be up for debate).

So I've got him spending more time showering than with his family!

2 showers a day, 6 eating times, 2 workouts and a rd of golf. That's the life...

10. Likes:

Chip R (09-14-2018),GAC (09-15-2018)

I think he's doing more than just "showering" during those 30 minutes of "me time".
    Where we gonna go?

12. Likes:

Chip R (10-04-2018)

2 hours for 9 holes of golf is easy, especially if you're getting off that early and there is no one in front of you. When I was in college, I could go to my Dad's course and play for "free" (it was a fairly nominal upcharge to add me as a family member), so one summer when i was taking classes (I co-opped so one semester working, one in class, alternating) and also living at home over the summer rather than on campus I'd be done with classes by noon, I'd swing by the golf course and hit the range most every day. If the course didn't appear crowded, I'd walk on and either join in or just play by myself. I was never particularly good, over 100 as much as I was under 100, probably averaged around a 95 or so, but I could often get in 18 holes in 3-3:30 walking the course. 2 hours for 9 holes early in the morning before anyone is on the course, heck yeah that would have been easy. Its also probably why he plays that early, so he and whomever is in his group don't have to wait on the tee for some yahoo who thinks he's tiger and needs to read the break on a green for 5 minutes before lagging his put 10 feet from the hole.

Why an hour to get to the golf course? No idea where he lives, but could be on the golf course, could be 30 min away, who knows. He may take a shower, brush his teeth and get dressed in 15 min in the morning, then in the evening shower take the time to shave and whatever else would take him 30 min.

It says he schedules 30 min for praying, if he's reading sections of the bible or whatever prayer type book during that time, things people often consider praying, that seems reasonable.

Cryo chamber could be at the golf course, who the hell knows.

I'm calling BS on a lot of your BS calls While I'd love to have that schedule, and at no point in my life would I ever by that regimented, if that is what he likes to do, it certainly appears he's allowed reasonable time for everything.
    Posting in the clutch since twenty ought two.

Turn Off Ads?