Turn Off Ads?
Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Cleveland Browns...We're back !!

Re: 2019 Cleveland Browns...We're back !!

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Where did you end up moving in the Cleveland area?
    I’m in the West Flats by Ohio City. Love it so far.

2. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (03-17-2019)

3. Turn Off Ads?

OBJ is here for Day 1.

Browns' camp is 2 weeks before the Giants because they have a new HC. If OBJ had plans, he canceled them to embrace the Browns and his new teammates. That's a strong statement.

This is the Browns' Division...head and shoulders much more talented than BAL and PIT. (Cincy is a joke like they've never been before and that's saying a lot).

Wouldn't surprise me if CLE went 6-0 in Division play and went 6-4 among the rest for a 12-4 regular season.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Browns fans have suffered enough, i’m Low key rooting for them to do well

From Rotoworld with Rotoworld comments:

Browns RB Kareem Hunt (groin) was cleared to practice Saturday.

Hunt missed the first eight practices of training camp with a groin injury but returned to the field just in time to participate in the official Orange & Brown Scrimmage. He remains suspended for the first eight weeks, but can continue participating in team drills at training camp.

SOURCE: Mary Kay Cabot on Twitter
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

The Chronicle-Telegram reports Antonio Callaway has a high-ankle sprain.

This puts his availability for the rest of the preseason in doubt. Callaway may now not be able to practice until his four-week suspension is up. It's an obvious blow to his redraft value, though Callaway has enough talent to make an impact when he returns. Rashard Higgins is the favorite to fill in for Callaway.

SOURCE: Scott Petrak on Twitter

Browns coach Freddie Kitchens said OL Eric Kush is the starting right guard "as we speak."

Kitchens added that the team hasn't seen recently acquired OL Wyatt Teller on the field just yet and "there's always going to be competition." As it stands, Kush is slated to start Week 1 given 2018 second-rounder Austin Corbett's lackluster performance throughout camp. Odds are Teller poaches the job by Week 2, but the Browns' o-line remains a looming concern with only two above-average starters (RG Joel Bitonio. C J.C. Tretter) on hand following the team's trade of All-Pro Kevin Zeitler this offseason.

SOURCE: Mary Kay Cabot on Twitter

Definitely worried about the Brown's offensive line. The fact that Baker releases the ball quickly definitely helps, but I'm not sure Dorsey did enough in that area. Still expecting a good year from them, but I've tempered my hope of a deep playoff run. However, considering they were win less just two seasons ago, making the playoffs or even being in the hunt would be a major accomplishment. Their defense should be stout, and their offense has the weapons to be explosive, but the offensive line is troublesome.

Quote Originally Posted by phatknuckle View Post
    Definitely worried about the Brown's offensive line. The fact that Baker releases the ball quickly definitely helps, but I'm not sure Dorsey did enough in that area. Still expecting a good year from them, but I've tempered my hope of a deep playoff run. However, considering they were win less just two seasons ago, making the playoffs or even being in the hunt would be a major accomplishment. Their defense should be stout, and their offense has the weapons to be explosive, but the offensive line is troublesome.
    It'll be better due to Beckham.

He's used to working quick slants in front of a porous line. The Giants may have the worst line over the past five years of anyone in football.

Too, to be talking about the playoffs two years after a winless season is ridiculously fun.

Are ya'll done predicting how my Browns are gonna do this year? LOL

I can say with pride (and ignorance) that I've always been a Brown's. I've been run through the emotional gauntlet, but have hung tough for 54 years!
    Last edited by GAC; 09-04-2019 at 02:27 AM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

That Offensive Line looks just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Great first drive for the Vikings.

The Browns are making way too many penalties.

Browns aren't matching the hype today.

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    That was certainly disappointing, but I won't read too much into the first game of the season. The team has a lot of new parts to mesh together. They played poorly in pretty much every phase, but on the bright side, there is a lot of room for improvement. I still maintain their offensive line isn't up to snuff though.

Quote Originally Posted by phatknuckle View Post
    That was certainly disappointing, but I won't read too much into the first game of the season. The team has a lot of new parts to mesh together. They played poorly in pretty much every phase, but on the bright side, there is a lot of room for improvement. I still maintain their offensive line isn't up to snuff though.
    Isn't the preseason and training camp about meshing...Browns got absolutely mauled today, no other way to put it.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    There was too much hype, anyway. They're a team on the way up but this season is about having a winning season, being a playoff contender, and improving so they can (hopefully) be a Super Bowl contender next year.

18. Likes:

Revering4Blue (09-08-2019)

Turn Off Ads?