Turn Off Ads?
Page 15 of 78 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NFL Season

Re: 2019 NFL Season

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    Seahawks will never make the playoffs with that contract.
    That's what I'm wondering. What about the salary cap implications? They'd better do well drafting

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    That's what I'm wondering. What about the salary cap implications? They'd better do well drafting
    https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/seattle-seahawks/cap/
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    Looks like that's not updated with Wilson's latest contract. It shows him as unsigned for 2020. So before the signing, it shows them as having $10mill in cap space

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

The Cardinals put Josh Rosen in a promo video after they didn’t

If you want to get paralysis from analysis, try to figure out what the Arizona Cardinals social media team is doing.

In the first of two videos posted to Twitter after the NFL’s schedule release, the team spliced together clips of upcoming home game opponents mixed with Cardinals highlights on Wednesday. Many a fan and media member pointed out quarterback Josh Rosen wasn’t in the video, maybe because he could be traded in the near future if Arizona drafts fellow quarterback Kyler Murray next week.

Then on Thursday, the Cardinals released a new video featuring their road opponents … and this time featured Rosen on multiple occasions.
    I think their ask for a 2nd rounder just became a 3rd rounder.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

RedsZone mock draft time??
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohayou View Post
    RedsZone mock draft time??
    Could it be done in time?
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    Could it be done in time?
    I'll take Seattle if we do it.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

From Rotoworld with Rotoworld comments:

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, scouts for the Raiders were sent home Friday and are not expected to return ahead of next week's draft.

Well this is a new one. Apparently new GM Mike Mayock, who was handpicked by Jon Gruden after forcing out Reggie McKenzie last year, isn't sure "who he can trust with his draft secrets." Yikes. This is either a monumental case of paranoia or the Raiders scouting department simply couldn't get on the same page. Purging the team's entire scouting presence six days before the draft is a bold strategy and clearly a power struggle is being waged deep inside the Oakland Coliseum. That's been the case since Gruden arrived from the broadcast booth last year. With three picks in the first round (Nos. 4, 24 and 27), the Raiders absolutely have to get this right.

SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    From Rotoworld with Rotoworld comments:

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, scouts for the Raiders were sent home Friday and are not expected to return ahead of next week's draft.

Well this is a new one. Apparently new GM Mike Mayock, who was handpicked by Jon Gruden after forcing out Reggie McKenzie last year, isn't sure "who he can trust with his draft secrets." Yikes. This is either a monumental case of paranoia or the Raiders scouting department simply couldn't get on the same page. Purging the team's entire scouting presence six days before the draft is a bold strategy and clearly a power struggle is being waged deep inside the Oakland Coliseum. That's been the case since Gruden arrived from the broadcast booth last year. With three picks in the first round (Nos. 4, 24 and 27), the Raiders absolutely have to get this right.

SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
    It's pretty common practice when a new GM comes in to change scouts after the draft. So there's no bold strategy there. The scouting has all been done. The only bizarre portion of this is not allowing them to observe the decision making process. I guess Raiders are pretty serious about no leaks for next 5 days.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by WrongVerb View Post
    I'll take Seattle if we do it.
    That'll be easy. Seattle only has 4 picks the entire weekend

Seahawks pick up a 2019 first rounder:

Adam Schefter
    @AdamSchefter

Seahawks agreed to trade their franchise player, DE Frank Clark, to the Kansas City Chiefs for a 2019 first-round pick, a 2020 second-round pick and an exchange of third-round picks this year, per league sources.
    5:35pm · 23 Apr 2019

They trade someone they got in the 2nd rd 4 yrs ago and get a 1st and second rounder for him. That's mighty good value

Clark ought to be right at home in KC since he has a domestic abuse arrest when he was in college.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Shouldn't we be hearing "so and so failed a drug test at the combine" and "such and such has off the field issues" rumors?

16. Likes:

Chip R (04-23-2019),Kingspoint (04-23-2019)

So much for their pipedream of wanting the Jets' #3 overall pick.

Turn Off Ads?