Turn Off Ads?
Page 35 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NFL Season

Re: 2019 NFL Season

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCarbo View Post
    Such a loaded image. This should be good.

2. Likes:

dubc47834 (09-16-2019),WrongVerb (09-16-2019)

3. Turn Off Ads?
    Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    I told you why but because I'm a nice guy I'm going to repeat it just for you:

It's because he's drawing attention to himself when he plays the quintessential team game. That's not good. This isn't how Grady, Marino or Peyton Manning does a press conference
    So who gets to decide when a player brings too much attention to himself/herself, or is just if we don't like a player or the way he is playing. I would rather have Cam bringing bad wardrobe attention, than bringing beat up his girlfriend attention!
    A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor!

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Big Ben out for the season...

Andrew Stockey
    @astockeyWTAE

#BREAKING Statement from @CoachTomlin Ben Roethlisberger had an MRI on his right elbow Sunday evening and it was determined by the Steelers’ medical team that surgery will be required.He will be placed on our Reserve/Injured List and is out for the season #wtae
    3:52pm · 16 Sep 2019
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WrongVerb View Post
    oh damn.

the bengals picked a really bad year to be awful, in light of this news tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderful Monds View Post
    oh damn.

the bengals picked a really bad year to be awful, in light of this news tbh
    Why?

Which iteration of any year of the Bengals would get past KC, NE, or even BAL?
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

8. Likes:

Chip R (09-16-2019),dubc47834 (09-16-2019)

Time to call Kaepernick.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    Why?

Because the Steelers are going to be awful too. I still think the Steelers kick our butts both times though. See what they have in Rudolph moving forward and decide in the offseason if they need to address the QB position in a loaded draft.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Time to call Kaepernick.
    I know you're (probably) half-joking but political ramifications aside even if someone wanted to sign him he hasn't played for two seasons going on three. He was only a part time player his last two seasons. Who knows what kind of shape he's in. It's one thing if you have an injury and you're out for the season because you're working out like a fiend to get back because you know the team is going to want you back - or in Peyton Manning's case - have a nice landing spot after being released. In Kaepernick's case, maybe he's been working out but he'll be 32 in November. Right now him not having a roster spot might not necessarily be about political backlash but more that no one wants to take a chance on a QB who hasn't played in over two years, wasn't that great when he was playing in his last couple of years and is on the wrong side of 30.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

And fantasy owners are in disarray right now...

Was Roethlisberger a top 10/12 fantasy QB coming into the season?

14. Likes:

Chip R (09-16-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Because the Steelers are going to be awful too. I still think the Steelers kick our butts both times though. See what they have in Rudolph moving forward and decide in the offseason if they need to address the QB position in a loaded draft.
    My fear is that they'll suck this year and turn that into another Hall of Fame QB in the draft in April

- - - Updated - - -

Is he having Tommy John surgery or what?

Roethlisberger was reportedly contemplating retirement two years ago. I wonder if he strongly considers it in light of having to rehab to come back for next year.

Why?

2015 would give them a game. But even then, I don’t really care, it’d be nice to see them win a division again.

Why?

2015 would give them a game. But even then, I don’t really care, it’d be nice to see them win a division again.

What would they give us for Dalton?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Dork. But, if it wasn't a news conference, it doesn't matter.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Turn Off Ads?