Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NFL Season

Re: 2019 NFL Season

Easy to see why Arians ran away from Phoenix...

From Rotoworld with Rotoworld comments:

CBS' Jason La Canfora reports it is the "worst kept secret in the history of the world" that the Cardinals will take Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray with the No. 1 overall pick.

Per La Canfora, "people close" to Murray are "thoroughly convinced" he will end up in the desert. It has certainly felt that way, with the Cardinals barely even bothering to deny their interest. New coach Kliff Kingsbury is on video saying Murray should be the No. 1 overall pick. He has the same agent as Murray. It is still early in the process, but this has the feel of a freight train.

SOURCE: Jason La Canfora on Twitter
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Hard to see how any rookie QB could have excelled in Arizona last season. Washington seems like the most likely destination for Rosen, followed by New England, if in fact they do decide to trade him. I can't think of anywhere else. New York isn't going to want him.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohayou View Post
    Hard to see how any rookie QB could have excelled in Arizona last season. Washington seems like the most likely destination for Rosen, followed by New England, if in fact they do decide to trade him. I can't think of anywhere else. New York isn't going to want him.
    It's already been reported that Washington is going to give a 3rd for Rosen.

If I were Duke Tobin, I'd see what I could fleece from Arizona right now. They are vulnerable. I imagine New England will get involved if they can on this opportunity.

Duke Johnson would be a great fit in Chicago.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    It's already been reported that Washington is going to give a 3rd for Rosen.

If I were Duke Tobin, I'd see what I could fleece from Arizona right now. They are vulnerable. I imagine New England will get involved if they can on this opportunity.

Duke Johnson would be a great fit in Chicago.
    Washington trades for Case Keenum. I would assume that puts them out of Rosen hunt, except they have no long term guy in Washington. I doubt seriously in three years that Keenum, McCoy or Smith is their QB.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

AB is going to the Bills. Yikes.

Edit: still might happen but not confirmed. Yikes on hold.
    Last edited by BuckeyeRed27; 03-08-2019 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    Washington trades for Case Keenum. I would assume that puts them out of Rosen hunt, except they have no long term guy in Washington. I doubt seriously in three years that Keenum, McCoy or Smith is their QB.
    Just goes to show you how desperate teams are still for a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    AB is going to the Bills. Yikes.

Edit: still might happen but not confirmed. Yikes on hold.
    I don't know what Buffalo or Miami or the Jets are ever doing. Seems like playing in the same division as Belichick and Brady makes you stupid as an Owner. (but they may get the last laugh)

Bills out on Antonio Brown.

Maybe a deal doesn't get done today.

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo Rijo View Post
    Bills out on Antonio Brown.

Maybe a deal doesn't get done today.
    This is unbelievable:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...o-brown-talks/

At this point, he needs to either just shut up or walk away from football. Career suicide.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    This is unbelievable:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...o-brown-talks/

At this point, he needs to either just shut up or walk away from football. Career suicide.
    If I'm a GM there is absolutely no way I bring him on board. He's officially the worst diva WR of all time. His attitude is filth and its ashamed that one of the best WRs the NFL has ever had is going to go out this way. I still can't believe he called Ryan Clark an Uncle Tom. When its to the point you're hurling racial insults at former teammates you've gone off the deep end.

12. Likes:

Kingspoint (03-08-2019)

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

WPXI
    @WPXI

#BREAKING: Report: @steelers trade OL Marcus Gilbert to Cardinals on.wpxi.com/2tVjfjH
    6:36pm · 8 Mar 2019
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

6th round pick for Gilbert, Steelers clearing room to trade Brown and eat that 21 mil in dead money?
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

masslivenews
    @masslivenews

Report: Patriots trading for defensive end Michael Bennett trib.al/AzvrDfZ
    8:32pm · 8 Mar 2019
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

I can dream that Bennett immediately signs a huge deal and turns into that useless tub of lard Richard Seymour was in Oakland, but even if he were I doubt NE would give up much more than maybe a 4th rounder for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    If you want to know exactly when FA begins, it's here:

https://operations.nfl.com/football-...ant-nfl-dates/
    I don't understand. According to nfl.com Free Agency doesn't begin until 4:00 p.m., March 13th; and, clubs are not permitted to meet with players until March 11th.

So, how does Eric Weddle meet with and sign with the RAMS today?

Turn Off Ads?