Turn Off Ads?
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849

Thread: Reds and Realmuto - Part 2

Re: Reds and Realmuto - Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by JFLegal View Post
    right back at you with the reading comprehension. i was clearly talking about india. so, you either didn't comprehend, or are being disingenious. my post said "a" top prospect. not "two" top prospect(s). pretty obvious.

also ronnie, you know i love you, but that was just a really bad post on your part. you accuse me of lack of reading comprehension when in fact that is what you are guilty of. notice i also said, in the post you quoted, thank goodness the marlins turned the reds' offer down? since the reds never offered hunter greene, obviously i was talking about india.

c'mon man.
    Sorry, my mistake

2. Likes:

JFLegal (04-12-2021),Old school 1983 (04-12-2021)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    Not mad, just clarifying. I could have worded it better.
    no, i knew what you were saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    Sorry, my mistake
    thank you sir. all good.

5. Likes:

HammerTime (04-12-2021)

You realize that with string theory, there is a multiverse of infinite number of universes. And in one of them, the Reds traded Greene for Realmuto. And in one of those universes, there is a RedsZone that was happy with it it. Of course, that’s the universe where the Reds signed Realmuto to a LTC and he broke the all time HR record.

It could have happened.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

7. Likes:

Old school 1983 (04-12-2021)

I would have been ecstatic if the Reds traded Hunter Greene for Realmuto.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Just India. The reds offered just India and Barnhart.

India had a great first week to the season. Folks should probably pump the breaks a bit. Dude does not have a strong track record.
    He has improved at every stop and consistently opsed around 800 with his ops+ even more impressive. He has always been a solid prospect and peoples personal narratives don't change the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisyear View Post
    He has improved at every stop and consistently opsed around 800 with his ops+ even more impressive. He has always been a solid prospect and peoples personal narratives don't change the numbers.
    The reds themselves have stated he was disappointing prior to the alternate site last year. It has nothing to do with personal narrative.

The reds themselves have stated he was disappointing prior to the alternate site last year. It has nothing to do with personal narrative.
    The numbers are what they are. He didn't struggle he was solid. Do you have a link of any Reds employee saying he was disappointing? This board was down on India, but I never heard the Reds say this. Either way his numbers were solid not spectacular far from disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    You realize that with string theory, there is a multiverse of infinite number of universes. And in one of them, the Reds traded Greene for Realmuto. And in one of those universes, there is a RedsZone that was happy with it it. Of course, that’s the universe where the Reds signed Realmuto to a LTC and he broke the all time HR record.

It could have happened.
    Could of?

Did. Infinite times.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Of course, that’s the universe where the Reds signed Realmuto to a LTC and he broke the all time HR record.

It could have happened.
    Nah. Redszone would have been insulted he had more HR from the catchers position than Bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisyear View Post
    The numbers are what they are. He didn't struggle he was solid. Do you have a link of any Reds employee saying he was disappointing? This board was down on India, but I never heard the Reds say this. Either way his numbers were solid not spectacular far from disappointing.
    I wasn’t down on India until 2020, I was one of his few defenders on this site.

With that said, he had an OBP driven OPS, his slugging was quite mediocre to bad. I don’t put much stock in high OBP low SLG in the low minors. Krall stated recently India struggled until the alternate site. It was like a switch was flipped.

I wasn’t down on India until 2020, I was one of his few defenders on this site.

With that said, he had an OBP driven OPS, his slugging was quite mediocre to bad. I don’t put much stock in high OBP low SLG in the low minors. Krall stated recently India struggled until the alternate site. It was like a switch was flipped.
    He obviously took a huge step forward this last year plus. That happens a lot with highly regarded prospects meaning top ten picks. He was always solid and it was his mo to start slowly and adjust over time. Its semantics now i always thought he was solid and you seem to have a differing opinion. One thing I am sure we can agree on is hoping Indias start isn't a fluke.

Turn Off Ads?