Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Any Interest in a 2nd RZ Dynasty League?

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Any Interest in a 2nd RZ Dynasty League?

Dumpling, I sent you the PM before I saw this forum. I never even knew it was here.

Looks like he's full, so I was wondering if there is enough interest to start another one. I've always wanted to be a member of an active dynasty league. But if there's only interest in a re-draft league or a basic keeper, that'll work as well.

I can organize or defer to anyone else who wishes to play the "commish" role.
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Asuna's Husband

Re: Any Interest in a 2nd RZ Dynasty League?

I would definitely be interested in joining.

Also, would this league be free or paid? My preference is paid, but I am down with whatever.

I wish I had time to follow like I use too. 5-10 years ago I would have loved this.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Kirito-Sama View Post
    I would definitely be interested in joining.

Also, would this league be free or paid? My preference is paid, but I am down with whatever.
    I'd also prefer paid but would defer to the wishes of the majority.

Asuna's Husband

I always find that even if the money is negligible (entry fee of something like $50), it still encourages people to pay attention throughout the season moreso than free leagues. That's only reason why I really prefer paid.

One suggestion: ALWAYS collect the entry fee prior to the start of the season. In one of my leagues, league dues aren't owed until after the postseason and there are always one or two people who wait until freaking January or February to pay up.
    Last edited by Kirito-Sama; 02-06-2019 at 12:08 PM.

I currently run two Redszone-based dynasty leagues. We are currently just getting things rolling for the new season. I will let you know if we have any openings.

We currently have two openings in one of the two dynasty leagues based here on Redszone. Looking for two new team owners who can commit to being active members of our 10+ year dynasty league. It is a true dynasty league, we have 30-man rosters plus five minor league slots and you can keep your entire team from year to year. The league is hosted on Yahoo and there is no entry fee or prize pool -- we play for bragging rights! All team owners are Redszone members and we use our Redszone usernames as our team names. We do not allow trade vetoes and we do not change the rules (to eliminate arguing, debating, voting etc.). It is a 5x5 roto league with daily lineup changes allowed. Both of the teams finished in the bottom three of the standings last year, although much of that was due to inattentive ownership rather than a lack of good players. There are several good players on both teams. The keeper deadline is February 20th and the slow draft will start in mid-March. We are looking for active team owners with some experience who will participate in chat and be responsive to trade offers and keep your lineups up to date.

I responded to your PM and I definitely want in.

One team is still available. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Turn Off Ads?