Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB TV

MLB TV

I got the email and I'll be renewing my subscription. However, I was really unhappy with how poorly the app on my Amazon Fire stick worked.

I have a PS4, does anyone have experience with that app? Anything has to be better than the fire stick.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: MLB TV

Worked beautifully on my Roku equipment. Keep in mind many/most T-Mobile customers will get it free probably. I paid last year, this should be my first free year.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

4. Likes:

Red Raindog (02-17-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaRed View Post
    I got the email and I'll be renewing my subscription. However, I was really unhappy with how poorly the app on my Amazon Fire stick worked.

I have a PS4, does anyone have experience with that app? Anything has to be better than the fire stick.
    It ran perfectly on my PS4 last season, hopefully your mileage does not vary.

I always had some issues with it on PS4 and Amazon Firestick, it works pretty much perfectly now that I have a smart TV and can just open the app that way.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

I preferred it on my PS4 as opposed to the Firestick. I canceled my auto renewal this year. May pick it back up if they lower the price for Fathers Day again.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I preferred it on my PS4 as opposed to the Firestick. I canceled my auto renewal this year. May pick it back up if they lower the price for Fathers Day again.
    I just got my renewal notice too; wasn't it $98 last year for all teams and like $80 for one team? Now it is $119/$98.
    Did you call to cancel or cancel online? I was just wondering if you called to cancel if you would get transferred to retention who would make you a better offer. I have been doing this with XM for almost 20 years now and you can easily get them to lower the $190 for a year down to 5 months for $25 or $70 year + royalty fee.

I watched on Apple TV. It was just like watching on regular TV.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbroznan View Post
    I just got my renewal notice too; wasn't it $98 last year for all teams and like $80 for one team? Now it is $119/$98.
    Did you call to cancel or cancel online? I was just wondering if you called to cancel if you would get transferred to retention who would make you a better offer. I have been doing this with XM for almost 20 years now and you can easily get them to lower the $190 for a year down to 5 months for $25 or $70 year + royalty fee.
    I canceled via email. That was the only option I saw when searching the site. The price did go up for me.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

I watch it through an Apple TV 4k and love it. Being out of market, I get all Reds games except when they are visiting the Marlins or Rays.

I used Firestick some and it was good. I don't remember having much of problem with it all last season.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

I have Roku and it worked fine also I have a MI box and it worked well on that also.

If you join MLBPAA you can get 50% off your MLB.TV subscription. I think I paid $50 last year. You also get a few other benefits.

https://www.mlb.com/mlbpaa

I also have a Roku and it worked perfectly for me. Could also tune in any time and not see the score via replay and pick up via inning.

15. Likes:

ballfour (07-08-2020),CaiGuy (02-19-2019),cumberlandreds (02-19-2019),savafan (02-19-2019)

I really wish I could use it for the Reds here in Cincinnati.
    WHEN DOES IT STOP!?!?

17. Likes:

Redeyecat (03-30-2019),wlf WV (02-22-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Fly View Post
    I really wish I could use it for the Reds here in Cincinnati.
    If you have a subscription that includes Fox Sports, you can use FoxSportsGo for Reds games

19. Likes:

Redeyecat (03-30-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by kheidg- View Post
    If you join MLBPAA you can get 50% off your MLB.TV subscription. I think I paid $50 last year. You also get a few other benefits.

https://www.mlb.com/mlbpaa

I also have a Roku and it worked perfectly for me. Could also tune in any time and not see the score via replay and pick up via inning.
    Thanks for this. I may do this. In the end it will save me about $30 on the MLBTV subscription.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Turn Off Ads?