Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB TV

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Re: MLB TV

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    Thanks for this. I may do this. In the end it will save me about $30 on the MLBTV subscription.
    Does it matter which MLBPAA subscription you choose, or does any one afford the 50% discount?
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    I watch it through an Apple TV 4k and love it. Being out of market, I get all Reds games except when they are visiting the Marlins or Rays.
    I'm in Gainesville so I have the same issues. But the games are always on Fox Sports South anyway, so as long as you can tolerate their broadcasters, it's not a problem.

4. Likes:

Cherokee (02-19-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    Does it matter which MLBPAA subscription you choose, or does any one afford the 50% discount?
    It said any level of membership and you got the discount.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

6. Likes:

TheBigLebowski (02-19-2019)

It said any level of membership and you got the discount.
    Cool, just needed a mod to verify. Thanks!

How do you get the discount? I paid the $25 for membership but don’t see anywhere to put a promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by bradmanuel View Post
    How do you get the discount? I paid the $25 for membership but don’t see anywhere to put a promo code.
    There is no place to type it. You have to "declare" it, much like Michael Scott did bankruptcy.

10. Likes:

Chip R (02-19-2019)

I haven't purchased it yet this year - so don't recall where to enter it. I know it worked last year

The Reds added MLB.tv as a membership perk if you have season tickets. I'm really glad about that as I love it and it will save me $100.

13. Likes:

Chip R (02-27-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    If you have a subscription that includes Fox Sports, you can use FoxSportsGo for Reds games
    I am aware of this, but thank you anyways. I only keep “cable” for Reds games. I have Direct TVnow, but would love to dump that too.
    WHEN DOES IT STOP!?!?

15. Likes:

goreds2 (02-24-2019)

https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/springtraining

If you have MLB TV, it looks like you'll be able to watch 18 spring training games, and listen to nearly all of them.

17. Likes:

Red Raindog (02-24-2019)

I decided not to renew since I wasn't using it enough. I might get it when the price gets slashed a lot around Mother's Day.

19. Likes:

goreds2 (02-24-2019)

Has anyone found this yet? I just joined and couldn't really find anything to put in for the discount.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

I asked MLBTV how do apply the discount and their anser is below. Apparently the discount will be activated near the start of the season.

The redemption page for the MLBPAA discount has not yet been activated. It will be available closer to the start of the regular season. Please continue to check the page for updates. The link to the page is provided below.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

I asked MLBTV how do apply the discount and their anser is below. Apparently the discount will be activated near the start of the season.

The redemption page for the MLBPAA discount has not yet been activated. It will be available closer to the start of the regular season. Please continue to check the page for updates. The link to the page is provided below.
    heres what MLBPAA said after I signed up for the Fan membership and I reached out to get MLB.TV ...

Quote Originally Posted by "MLBPAA"
    Thank you for reaching out regarding the MLBPAA member discount with MLB.TV. We are finalizing the landing page and promo code details with the MLB.TV team now and should have that information available in the near future. As soon as those details are finalized, we will reach out with step-by-step instructions on how to take advantage of that discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Will M View Post
    sdwagers for Reds GM!

23. Likes:

cumberlandreds (02-25-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by sdwagers View Post
    heres what MLBPAA said after I signed up for the Fan membership and I reached out to get MLB.TV ...
    It has always worked for me the past two years. It's legit.

I haven't had to renew yet since my current MLB.TV account goes through Spring Training.

Turn Off Ads?