Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones Season 8

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    There are a million GOT spoilers in this thread without any warnings, and I get yelled at for a joke about Endgame, which may or may not be true?
    Is this an avengers thread?

I mean, does this need to be broken down?

This is a Game of Thrones season 8 thread. If you haven’t seen last night’s episode yet you are steering clear of this thread.

If you haven’t seen Avengers Endgame yet you would have no worries coming to this thread with regard to Avengers Endgame spoilers.
    Last edited by RedTeamGo!; 04-29-2019 at 11:41 AM.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

2. Likes:

Rojo Rijo (04-29-2019)

3. Turn Off Ads?
    They call me "chef"

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post

This is a Game of Thrones season 8 thread. If you haven’t seen last night’s episode yet you are steering clear of this thread.

If you haven’t seen Avengers Endgame yet you would have no worries coming to this thread with regard to Avengers Endgame spoilers.
    Because "My bad. I honestly didn't think when I posted that" is just too difficult.

1. I read threads of my favorites shows before I see every episode. I’m guessing most people do. Your made rule is just nonsense.

2. My post was a joke, a word play on two characters from two popular shows having the same last name, not meant to be taken seriously. The only reason why anyone would think that it revealed an actual plot point from anything is that you pointed out that it did.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

They call me "chef"

This reminds me that everyone needs to watch I Think You Should Leave on Netflix. It’s a sketch show created by Tim Robinson from SNL and Detroiters and it’s all about characters who get caught making harmless/minor mistakes but double down and refuse to admit it to the point of absurdity. It is amazing and hilarious.

7. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (04-29-2019)

It's funny, this is not the only place I posted that joke.

It is the only place where I was accused of being a "spoiler"

Gotta luv Redszone.

Man, I just think the complete opposite. The entire story spent years building Arya up for that moment, quite stealthily.
    Same thought, it was incredible story telling. It’s why the show is so much better than anything else out there. The thoughtfulness to the story over long periods of time is just special and being able to execute it at such a high level. In back to back weeks you go from an episode tha is all about conversations and the connections of characters, to an epic battle on a scale that really hasn’t been attempted before.

10. Likes:

marcshoe (04-29-2019),RedTeamGo! (04-29-2019)

It's funny, this is not the only place I posted that joke.

It is the only place where I was accused of being a "spoiler"

Gotta luv Redszone.
    Alright man, you’re right, continue posting Avengers spoilers in a GoT thread 4 days after Avengers came out.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Alright man, you’re right, continue posting Avengers spoilers in a GoT thread 4 days after Avengers came out.
    Lol. It wasn’t a spoiler until you made it one.

They call me "chef"

It's not a spoiler. If anything, you're a spoiler. In fact, his post about [main character from Endgame] dying actually was the least spoiler-y post in this thread filled with spoilers. If you really think about it, you accusing people of spoiling Endgame is why Donald Trump won. Actually, when all is said and done, your post above is exactly what you'd hear from Trump supporters at a Trump rally. WHEN IT REALLY COMES DOWN TO IT, REALITY IS MY SLAVE. ALL THAT EXISTS BENDS AT MY WILL DUE TO MY UNPARALLELED COMMAND OF LOGIC THAT CAN SWAY ARMIES AND MOVE MOUNTAINS. I AM GOD. I AM YOUR GOD. YOU ARE NOTHING.

14. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (04-29-2019),RedTeamGo! (04-29-2019)

Let's get this thread back on track as far as its original purpose...

16. Likes:

dabvu2498 (04-29-2019)

I do like how this show has changed the view on virginity.

It used to be, if you lost your virginity in a movie, you were the next one killed. Now, you get to kill the King.
    Last edited by 757690; 04-29-2019 at 02:15 PM.

I do like how this show has changed the view in virginity.

It used to be, if you lost your virginity in a movie, you were the next one killed. Now, you get to kill the King.
    Arya had an exceptional 24 hours. Maybe the best in history.

19. Likes:

757690 (04-29-2019),M2 (04-29-2019),Yachtzee (04-30-2019)

They call me "chef"

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Arya had an exceptional 24 hours. Maybe the best in history.
    The superstition about saving your chi on game day is either false or it's the opposite for ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    The superstition about saving your chi on game day is either false or it's the opposite for ladies.
    Nuke LaLoosh might have been in the majors two months earlier and won the Cy Young as a rookie if he followed the Arya method.

22. Likes:

757690 (04-29-2019)

Bran theory: The show didn't get into it, but I wonder if Bran chose to by the weirwood because he could keep the other White Walkers away. The Night King could get to him because of the mark, and the wights could because they're under his direct command. Yet it's possible the White Walkers couldn't get any closer than the perimeter of the Godswood. Could be one of those (potential) book things that's lurking under the covers, but that doesn't get full explanation in the show. It would explain what Bran was doing and why Arya got an open shot at the Night King.

Side note: if someone posts a spoiler about something else (and, very not cool), maybe don't quote it and talk about it repeatedly, making sure that everyone is sure to see it.
    Last edited by M2; 04-29-2019 at 04:20 PM.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

24. Likes:

RedEye (04-29-2019),Rojo Rijo (04-29-2019),savafan (04-30-2019)

Turn Off Ads?