Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Reds claim Jose Lopez; DFA Finnegan

Re: Reds claim Jose Lopez; DFA Finnegan

Billings...as far from Cincinnati as possible.
    Go Gators!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WestTNRed View Post
    Just saw where he was assigned to Billings but hasn't pitched yet.
    If he's actually in Billings, he'd be all alone out there . I'm assuming he's physically at extended spring training in AZ.

4. Likes:

M2 (04-12-2019),Ron Madden (04-13-2019)

He is the classic example of the cliche of rushing a pitcher compounded during a world series run.

First two starts for Lopez were good. He also hit Adam Duvall tonight, fwiw.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

7. Likes:

Ron Madden (04-14-2019)

So is Brandon Finnegan just done with baseball? What is going on with him?

Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    So is Brandon Finnegan just done with baseball? What is going on with him?
    I am pretty sure I read somewhere within the last week that he is still in Goodyear.

Quote Originally Posted by adkindo View Post
    I am pretty sure I read somewhere within the last week that he is still in Goodyear.
    Last I heard the Reds officially have him listed as being on the roster of some rookie league team whose season hasn't even started but in reality he's working with coaches in Goodyear. His game must be awfully screwed up for them to resort to such a "reboot"

Is it too late for Finnegan to jump off the Empire State building? ( I suppose if Johhny Finnegan jumped off the Empire State building you would too..) Too bad his first name isn't Johnny.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    Billings...as far from Cincinnati as possible.
    At least it's easy to drink underage in Billings.. I know.. I was there in the 70s.. Don't even tell me things have changed since the 70s.. It's EXACTLY the same everywhere.. LOL... OK, not really, but it sounded good typing it..

Quote Originally Posted by mamell View Post
    At least it's easy to drink underage in Billings.. I know.. I was there in the 70s.. Don't even tell me things have changed since the 70s.. It's EXACTLY the same everywhere.. LOL... OK, not really, but it sounded good typing it..
    Maybe not everywhere but I'd say it's a good bet nothing has changed in Montana
    Go Gators!

14. Likes:

thatcoolguy_22 (05-03-2019)

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mamell View Post
    LOL I was underage drinking in New Carlisle and Piqua in the 80s. I wonder if things have changed since then.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Quote Originally Posted by WrongVerb View Post
    LOL I was underage drinking in New Carlisle and Piqua in the 80s. I wonder if things have changed since then.
    I’m from Tipp City originally...there’s still a few places you can pull that off in those parts. Lol

Roy Halladay went though something similar. I’m still hoping/rooting for Finnegan. He’s still a Red.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One night in the early eighties, I did way too much underage drinking. The next morning I woke up and had a Sticky Finnegan.

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    One night in the early eighties, I did way too much underage drinking. The next morning I woke up and had a Sticky Finnegan.
    I was a teenager in the 80s, and almost always woke up with a sticky Finnegan.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Turn Off Ads?