Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Amazon customers can now return their items at Kohl's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Amazon customers can now return their items at Kohl's

Kohl's announced Tuesday that Amazon customers will be able to return items at all of its stores beginning in July.

This summer, Amazon customers can drop by any of the 1,150 Kohl's locations across 48 states to return items free of charge. The items do not have to be packaged for shipping — Kohl's will box or wrap them up and ship them to Amazon returns centers on behalf of the customers.

Re: Amazon customers can now return their items at Kohl's

Good way to get people in the stores and to look around after dropping off return package.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Thanks for the heads up. My son does a lot of purchasing off Amazon. Found this article that explains it in more detail ... https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...day-shipping-1

The part that stood out to me the most was this ....

Dropping it off at Kohl's for shipping is free, but you must designate this type of return on your account before heading to the store.
    And if you're registered on-line with Kohl's you can do that.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

4. Likes:

goreds2 (05-01-2019)

Smart move on Kohl's part. I recently took a Amazon package I was returning to the UPS Store and the guy working said Amazon returns keeps their doors open. Said 80% of their business are Amazon returns so good move by Kohl's to get people in the door.

6. Likes:

cumberlandreds (05-03-2019),goreds2 (05-03-2019)

Turn Off Ads?