Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds @ Brewers 5-22-19

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    www.TheMagGuy.com

Re: Reds @ Brewers 5-22-19

Just a few thoughts while we take in tonight's titanic struggle...

If I didn't live in Pikeville, or if I lived at least an hour away from Cincinnati, I would most certainly be a Reds full season ticket holder.
    But for now I enjoy going down 2-3 times per year a week at a time. I really like the Pick 6 plan with the free Bobble Head and Micky D's extra value meals. They come in handy.
    Sometimes though, it seems like the Reds just find a way to mess up anything. Tonight for example, someone could offer the Reds a 100% free vacation, all expenses paid, with a million dollars in spending money, and somehow 1/2 the team would get drunk the night before and miss the flight.

It was just 2 short years ago that Votto was the best player in the NL. He deserved the MVP.
    And all of a sudden he is striking out like Rob Deer, choking up more than ever, not hitting for extra bases at all, and not even getting on base.
    I never dreamed he would get this old this quick. I hope something changes soon. I just keep waiting for that patented Votto tear to happen and it just doesn't come.

Last, I was actually kinda pleased the Reds went 3-3 on my recent trip to the ballpark.
    Going 2-1 vs the Cubbies and 1-2 vs the Dodgers. Could have been better, could have been worse.
    Last edited by RedlegsFanatic; 05-22-2019 at 10:33 PM.

Turn Off Ads?