Turn Off Ads?

Thread: MILB 6/13

MILB 6/13

Since Billings starts their season tomorrow, one would expect the roster to pop up at any time. Greeneville starts on the 18th. The Reds AZL entrant begins play on the 17th.

Louisville is occupying the basement in their division of the IL. They are 26-39 and 11.5 GB.
    Chattanooga is hanging on by a thread in their division of the Southern League first half. Their magic number to be eliminated is 1. Record - 35-29.
    Daytona has been eliminated in the first half. They are currently sitting at 35-30.
    Dayton has come on strong in the first half, but it is way too late. Despite their ongoing 10-game winning streak, they are 12 games under .500 at 27-39.

The DSL Reds are tied for first in their division at 6-4.

2. Likes:

BillDoran (06-13-2019),Kingspoint (06-13-2019),RED VAN HOT (06-13-2019),Tuff Nut (06-13-2019)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: MILB 6/13

I'm predicting game is played before Roster gets updated.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    I'm predicting game is played before Roster gets updated.
    I hear TBA is slick at the hot corner.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

6. Likes:

CRDB40 (06-13-2019)

DSL Reds go down in flames 15-8. They committed 8 errors and tossed in a couple of passed balls for good measure.
    Juan De La Rosa scored three times for the bad guys without making an official at-bat. He came in as a pinch runner and scored. He then got plunked twice (by the same pitcher), and came around to score both times.
    DomReds' starter, Jose Franco, acquitted himself well, but after that it was bombs away. Franco only allowed to 2 runs (both unearned) over 4 innings. He gave up 5 hits, walked nary a soul, while striking out 6.

The D-Reds lineup is either hit or miss. 4 players have an OPS of .985 or higher. Unfortunately, 4 players have an OPS of .481 or lower.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    DSL Reds go down in flames 15-8. They committed 8 errors and tossed in a couple of passed balls for good measure.
    Juan De La Rosa scored three times for the bad guys without making an official at-bat. He came in as a pinch runner and scored. He then got plunked twice (by the same pitcher), and came around to score both times.
    DomReds' starter, Jose Franco, acquitted himself well, but after that it was bombs away. Franco only allowed to 2 runs (both unearned) over 4 innings. He gave up 5 hits, walked nary a soul, while striking out 6.

The D-Reds lineup is either hit or miss. 4 players have an OPS of .985 or higher. Unfortunately, 4 players have an OPS of .481 or lower.
    That is funny. Bad News Bears.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

"One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Billings roster is up. JaxRed owes me something. http://www.milb.com/roster/index.jsp?sid=t513

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    Billings roster is up. JaxRed owes me something. http://www.milb.com/roster/index.jsp?sid=t513
    Some wings next time your in town...
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Turn Off Ads?